OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

When did backpack jimmy stop collecting taxes in NY? :pimp:
So close to a double up after canceling my dead ubiq order.

They always taxed me since I started buying from them? You sure they are not charging tax now?
Same here before but just went all the way through checkout and they're not showing any taxes.
Went back and checked a couple of orders from June, they didn't collect taxes on a Gold AM97's but did charge taxes a week later on a pair of Jordan's. Weird.

My pair came in today.... :smh:

Goin back. I understand glue stains and issues but no joke I've never seen a shoe with this much glue stains. It's almost likely someone at work was mad and did it purposely and believe me, I'm the last dude to complain about glue lol

Smh man

I've sprayed protectant on my Cherry 13's. Is it just me but I noticed that the suede texture changed after doing so? It became more coarse or a bit stiff..

Just checking to see with other if they have encountered the same thing, prior to me spraying some on my breds.

Last edited:
Same here before but just went all the way through checkout and they're not showing any taxes.
Went back and checked a couple of orders from June, they didn't collect taxes on a Gold AM97's but did charge taxes a week later on a pair of Jordan's. Weird.
Idk NY mad weird, I'll get od taxed on a drink but zero on some veggies

I've sprayed protectant on my Cherry 13's. Is it just me but I noticed that the suede texture changed after doing so? It became more coarse or a bit stiff..

Just checking to see with other if they have encountered the same thing, prior to me spraying some on my breds.

I've seen it happen so I stay away from that stuff. Do your research before you spray on the black pair.

I'm otw to pick up mine from the shop. These are selling out better than those red suede Vs and other recent Jordan's. I rather get it now than wait and regret if they do sell out in my size.

Wait a sec

I just looked at my pair again, production day is 11/30/16 - 6/29/17

Did they make a million pairs or something?

I don't ever recall or maybe because I rarely pay attention anymore with such a long production date and being produced in 2016

Crazy

Wait a sec

I just looked at my pair again, production day is 11/30/16 - 6/29/17

Did they make a million pairs or something?

I don't ever recall or maybe because I rarely pay attention anymore with such a long production date and being produced in 2016

Crazy

Wouldn't be surprised, but I doubt it. 13s aren't as popular as 1s and 11s. I'm sure stock was betweek 500k and 1M though.

Third most popular is either 3's or 4's IMO

Then 5's or 6's. Although my formative years were with the 9-14...so I'm very partial to those too.

Third most popular is either 3's or 4's IMO

Then 5's or 6's. Although my formative years were with the 9-14...so I'm very partial to those too.

There's a couple of 14's coming out next year I'm eyeing as my first pairs of 14s. Obviously, last shot, but also candy cane. Topic of a different thread so I'll digress...

What would be the 3rd most popular Jordan retro I wonder? 6s? 5s?

My guess would be the 4s, Nike/JB seems to consistently drop several cws of those every year without ever having to give the model a break. I think 2014 was the only year in recent memory they gave the model a break.

Back
Top Bottom