OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

I'm definitely looking at soleseriouss.

They've got 703 feedback ok eBay and typing in the url from their listing photos they have a very professional looking website and also an Instagram. They seem legit.

Ebay is $224.95 free ship.
From their website is $210 shipped.

Almost seems too good to be true?

from the website soleseriouss is legit. but ive ordered from them a while ago.

I'm definitely looking at soleseriouss.

They've got 703 feedback ok eBay and typing in the url from their listing photos they have a very professional looking website and also an Instagram. They seem legit.

Ebay is $224.95 free ship.
From their website is $210 shipped.

Almost seems too good to be true?
220 seems to be the goin price for pre-orders. Even fineline is chargin that.
Dont think too much into it before it's too late

That's where I'm at. I just bought my first pair of UB (for my mom; too), and want to try a VM next. Zoom is good, but being on my feet all day is getting to me; cushion is starting to take precedence over appearance.

It's probably the flash used, but that brings up the problem I have with JB. The OG 13s used great materials, and was cheaper to buy. Now all these years later the price is jacked, but we get inferior quality. From the cushion (certain models), to the suede and leather; even the padding isn't the same. The Breds look dope - no debate - but $190 for mesh panels? That was fine in 1998 when everything on there was great but no question we're paying them like $50 just for the name and hype.
how your mom like the ultra boost?

yea i was pissed the other day when my 05 steel x's sole was starting to seperate:emoji_weary:

You know what? Its crazy how back then most of us complained about the quality.

Fast forward to over a decade later and we're willing to do anything to have that back lol

Yup, ill be at my local spot that Saturday. I got a $20 off VIP coupon that I am sure it's allowed to use on these.

I'm ready for them!

Glad it's First Come First Served and they didn't decide to go with App Reservation for these. Also you're lucky most if not all of my Finish Line Winner's Circle codes are expired.

Been tempted on several early chances but my brother and I are gonna do a "for old times sake" buy on Saturday. Grab some breakfast, get to the mall at open and enjoy a casual purchase/chop it up in the store. Need to grab some cotton white Nike crews to get back into my childhood 90s mindset :smokin

All my local stores FCFS as well. Wonder if they'll last til I get off work at 1. Think I'll jus cop off SNKRS and not worry bout it tho..

I assume Stadium Goods charges for tax in NY, right? That and the $14.95 shipping could kill it for me. I'd rather take my chances next week.

can someone please help me out here I am from Michigan and we just got this application or whatever u need to sign up for shoes now from Footlocker , Footaction & Champs it says on sundays before the shoes come out u can sign up or whatever what time does this start does anyone have a clue ? any help will be much appreciated thanks

Back
Top Bottom