OG Jordan 1s Royal and Black I got scammed (pics inside) I GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i Bought some og jordans on ebay like two weeks ago and the seller told me they were good and the pictures looked good Nds
When i got them they were beat to all hell, no insoles, the soles are worn down to the midsole at parts and has holes in the bottom,
and the padding on the inside around the collar is stiff and crunchy as well as the leather is gone around the collar and it is colored with a marker.
The seller is refusing me a refund!
mad.gif
What can i do?
I have already started a claim with ebay/paypal i hope that they help me.
His Ebay names are kingcris*123 and nuquan2007 so beware!
He is located in Ellenwood, Ga Beware guys!!!!!!!
This is what I got
mad.gif

And the worst part of all

Anyone who knows how they could help me please do!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this in the right section.....

But just wait for his resonse to the PayPal claim. IF you keep updating the claim, you should be good.

damn that sucks, hope u get ur money back.

edit - like fatboy said....keep updating the claim, keep all records of emails with the seller and the original listing.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

I know this doesnt help, but im curious to see what pics you were looking at when you decided to purchase the shoes... do you have the pics that were posted with the auction?

dang bra, sorry to hear this but just stay on top of the paypal claim and continue contacting him. you could always just roll up on him since you got theaddress. thats just me though. goodluck...

Originally Posted by EMkicks

I know this doesnt help, but im curious to see what pics you were looking at when you decided to purchase the shoes... do you have the pics that were posted with the auction?
And how much did you pay for them?

Im going to be real with you, when buying on eBay it is your responsibility to ask for pictures of everything you want to see or at least ask questions. idoubt you get a refund.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Im going to be real with you, when buying on eBay it is your responsibility to ask for pictures of everything you want to see or at least ask questions. i doubt you get a refund.

yep pretty much sums it all up

Yeah man gotta agree with GSDOUBLEU, I highly doubt you get any money back unless the seller agree to change his mind. He didnt false advertise anything, heposted pics only showing what he wanted you to see, you should have asked for more pics and more detail on condition of the shoes.

"FOR SALE HERE ARE THE OG 1985 ROYAL BLUE 1'S THERE TO SMALL FOR ME SO IM GONNA SALE THEM MY LOSS UR GAIN"

...would not have been a sufficient enough description for me.

Take the L, learn from the experience and it won't happen again.

Since it was done through ebay, paypal does cover you so file a claim/dispute explain your situation and if possible describe his pictures and add photobucketlinks of what you actually received.

EDIT: Since you paid with a CC you can also initiate a credit card charge back in which your credit card company does their own investigation provided you sendthem all the evidence/ paper work required. I've been through it before when i received a calculator instead of Stash 95 and actually won the case throughmy CC Company but the process is somewhat lengthy because you have to fax all the paper work in and then it gets assigned to a fraud agent. It takes like amonth or so but i was determined to get my money back!

EDIT #2: After reading all posts, i doub't you will get your money back simply because he didn't claim they didn't have insoles or any defects (i.eoutsole, sharpie coloring) so it was up to you to make sure shoes were without any. Take the L and be more cautious in the future.

That sucks. Did you email the seller asking for more pics before you bought them? The pics he provided for that auction are lousy plus he gives really no typeof item description. To top that off look at his feedback
ohwell.gif
. Those 3things scream SCAMMER. Ebay is flooded with scam artist so you really have to do your research and ask the seller detailed questions. You should be able to getyour money back if you opened an item not as described case.

Did you honestly expect to buy a 24yr old shoe and expect the shoe to be nds .You should of asked for pics for the whole shoe after all you paying for a $300pair of shoes lol.

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

Did you honestly expect to buy a 24yr old shoe and expect the shoe to be nds .You should of asked for pics for the whole shoe after all you paying for a $300 pair of shoes lol.

100% RIGHT.

You did not get scammed.

You should of asked for more pics.

The seller did not lie to you about the condition of the shoes. It's your job to ask all the questions before you actually bid on the item. I havehad this happen to me as the seller and paypal agreed with me both times.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

people were saying they were over a thousand dollars and i guess you got excited

Yes, I remember you made about 3 threads & made out like they were in pristine condition.

It sucks, but like the others have said, you should've asked for better pictures. I hope you get your money back, but I highly doubt you will.

Take it on the chin & learn the hard way.

judging by the pics on the listing..... they were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from NEAR DEAD STOCK. If you do get your money back, it will not be anytime soon.it'll take weeks homie.

good luck

Its too bad the seller was not more honest, but a lot are like that. You did NOT get scammed. Have you been in contact with the seller? Maybe you can returnthem if you pay shipping or something, but i doubt you would get a refund through paypal or credit card. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom