OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

"But I love the hassle. I love the special feeling I get when I get my pair and everyone else is experiencing Sadderday".

Lol true but still sometimes I just don't wanna deal
With the hassles of worrying trying to get the shoes but no matter what in the shoe game it's always a competition to show who got better kicks than the other and rub it in other people's faces

It's even funnier when they say that the NA s didn't sell well.

Every NA retro Sold Out! Even of it took longer than others. Outlet pairs where returns. Jb made their money this year, wait until their numbers for 2016 come out

Every NA retro Sold Out! Even of it took longer than others. Outlet pairs where returns. Jb made their money this year, wait until their numbers for 2016 come out
He was looking on the GS side on the store when he thought of that comment!!

laugh.gif

These dudes just don't get it. A lot of the "outlet pairs" of recent releases are from wannabe resellers who do not want to burn their bridges at their local spots, so they return them to the outlet. A worker that works there put me on to this.

First I have access, then I can't check out.

:lol:

Will try again tomorrow. After that, won't sweat it.

pulled the trigger on the nike app and used ebates and got $27 off .. still got two raffles i won at FA locations .. thinking if i should pick those up too or no
How are you getting cash back on retros? I haven't gotten anything back on retros in over a year. 

I have the ebates Google chrome extension. I just turned it on before buying. Gave me 9% back. I think you get more % using the eBates app?
I've been using the ebates app as well as the extensions for years, I know how it works. I'm saying that they never give me anything on retros. They say they're excluded.

I've been using the ebates app as well as the extensions for years, I know how it works. I'm saying that they never give me anything on retros. They say they're excluded.

I thought they were excluded too. But guess not. When I checked out. I got an email from eBates saying I got money back.

I thought they were excluded too. But guess not. When I checked out. I got an email from eBates saying I got money back.
Guess I'll start using ebates again then. I went away from ebates and started using other websites to get cashback after that started happening. 

Back
Top Bottom