OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Who said they preferred the 2011 because of the blue?View media item 2236897
me
raw

I'm able to judge it without bias cuz i never owned either so I don't have rose tinted glasses on for the og

Anyone knows if you get selected for the reservation do they skip you next release?... I dont mind getting skipped for the Top 3 and 9s... Hopefully they do reservations for the Jams tho.

Love the fact the past few NA releases sat... I copped all of them for way below retail... Only doubled up on the WC4, those are my all time grails. I would have doubled up on most of them, but Im past that doubling up on almost every release phase. I'm already having a hard time unds'ing one pair. Too many in rotations.

Last edited:
Anyone knows if you get selected for the reservation do they skip you next release?... I dont mind getting skipped for the Top 3 and 9s... Hopefully they do reservations for the Jams tho.

Love the fact the past few NA releases sat... I copped all of them for way below retail... Only doubled up on the WC4, those are my all time grails. I would have doubled up on most of them, but Im past that doubling up on almost every release phase. I'm already having a hard time unds'ing one pair. Too many in rotations.

It's really hit or miss. Nothing you can do much to increase or decrease your odds for a shoe reservation.

Like most, usually get crappy shoes to reserve. But getting the true blue 3 today was my first shoe I wanted that they reserved for me.

I had the blue 12s and these reserved and I never purchased a shoe from Nike. well I haven't in 2 years

I do love True Blue IIIs, but it's just smart to wait this one out. Not because I don't want them, but because I know people will be desperate to unload these soon. I'd rather pay 150-160 in 1-2 months from now rather than 220 plus tax on Friday. I have a 20% code I want to use, but I'd much rather use that on space jams since those are one of my favorite Jordan's period and are executed much better than these

I do love True Blue IIIs, but it's just smart to wait this one out. Not because I don't want them, but because I know people will be desperate to unload these soon. I'd rather pay 150-160 in 1-2 months from now rather than 220 plus tax on Friday. I have a 20% code I want to use, but I'd much rather use that on space jams since those are one of my favorite Jordan's period and are executed much better than these

Pray you get a reserve on space jams, unless you have a way to use the 20% code for the space jams

If these were limited, everyone and their grandmas would be on these like fly on doo doo, regardless of the leather quality. Point blank.
I disagree. Limited or not, I wanted em Banned 1s.
Limited or not, I wanted some SBBs.
Both attempts fell through.
I just hope Nike keeps these reservations coming with future releases. Seems fair and balanced to me.
Great way to beat the bots.

Last edited:
View media item 2236962
I keep trying that link and the desktop link from yesterday. It keeps saying "Your exclusive access to this product has now expired" but I've never got a reservation. Is there still hope for me today or nah?

The app literally just sent me a reservation for the LeBron Soldier SFG. Ugh Nike I didn't want those

If I get a Nike coupon could i return in store and re purchase with the coupon?
dont know if youll b able to repurchase the same pair youre gonna return. but if they have them still in stock you can def return your pair, and grab another pair and use your discount.

View media item 2236962
I'll give them a holler. What should I say/ask?
I keep trying that link and the desktop link from yesterday. It keeps saying "Your exclusive access to this product has now expired" but I've never got a reservation. Is there still hope for me today or nah?

The app literally just sent me a reservation for the LeBron Soldier SFG. Ugh Nike I didn't want those

I fell for the Yeezy hype and bought the V2s. The fit is trash to me and every time I look at them I say to myself , what was I thinking. I'll find a sucker..I mean buyer for them soon
And this is why I sold mine DS!!!! That money bought me 2 black toes and now these lmao. The Beluga V2 is one ugly as shoe that looks very weird on feet. Hopefully I land a footsite reservation so that shoe can pay for my holiday Jordans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom