OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

i already copped from my reservation earier in the week but im logged into snkrs and its giving me the option to buy......would this pair get canceled if i cop?

Weird day. Struck out on SNKRS, FTL, and Finishline (which always comes through for me), but got them on Jimmy Jazz. I never ever ever get through w/ JJ. Saves a Cali guy like me on some tax!

i already copped from my reservation earier in the week but im logged into snkrs and its giving me the option to buy......would this pair get canceled if i cop?

I think it goes through. People doubled from breds this way I think I remember reading in the bred thread.

Quality is ok. Not great, not bad. We all got spoiled by the jordan 1 leathers that everyone expects the same material in every shoe. With that being said, these true blues are $220 so it should have been perfect ae..

Sizing TTS for everyone here? I wear size 10 in the WC4 and half size up to 10.5 in the Black Metallic 5

snkrs in Europe was a disaster today, lucky i managed to get a pair in the end - been looking forward to these regardless of quality cus im rocking em once they arrive.

Last edited:
Still pending so I guess that's an L.

But my girl just walked in the room and told ya boy MERRY CHRISTMAS. Her cousin is a assistant manager at FTL up in Seattle and she got a pair for me through him and now I'm all set. Christmas came early b

Back
Top Bottom