OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Why would comparing them to the 4s be extreme? They're both white tumbled leather based retro Jordan's that released in the same year. Supposedly remastered. IMO, comparing them the 88s is extreme considering they released before the remastered program when we always got ****** materials in GR releases. But I do agree that the 88s are similar.

The fact is, this release as far as materials is disappointing.
That was my point, what remastered 3 do we compare these to because these are the first.

Because the 3s & 4s are two completely different shoes they're going to have a different feel. WC88's didn't use tumbled leather, Columbia 4s did.

Why does villa still have a timer for the drop of people are already purchasing I cop from them and I got an email

Pretty subpar craftsmanship. As stated earlier, I had to go through four pairs to find one suitable one. I'm talking: glue stains, paint stains. Even saw a pair where the blue paint was bleeding onto the white portion of the shoe. Quality Control was an afterthought with this release. I saw pairs that should have been stamped B grade the minute they left the assembly line.
THIS, I can agree with, but I feel ALL JB mass releases have mess ups. They're trying to beat a deadline while making more quantities than they probably would for other releases.

The QC does seem off on that point, but complaining about the leather is just odd because we don't have anything to base off of.

I do man I mean is that a problem. Is that affecting you in some kind of way that i'm about to go back to sleep. Maybe you don't climb back in bed after you go pick up a pair of kicks but I do. Especially since I have work later on today. You sound like the younging replying back to my comment worrying about what i'm doing. Too early to be starting up the BS.

I'm 32 brah, it ain't the serious. Just amazing at how many people post "back to sleep" I go. Not to mention the Kanye in your avy gives your age away...

But hell, cook on young grass hopper

Pretty subpar craftsmanship. As stated earlier, I had to go through four pairs to find one suitable one. I'm talking: glue stains, paint stains. Even saw a pair where the blue paint was bleeding onto the white portion of the shoe. Quality Control was an afterthought with this release. I saw pairs that should have been stamped B grade the minute they left the assembly line.

I'm only going to leave this here one time since it seems people are starting to catch on...

http://www.change.org/p/nike-jordan-brand-take-responsibility-for-false-advertising

Last edited:

Wait, they are calling this shoe a QS???

stop lying??
Did you misread QC for QS?

I do man I mean is that a problem. Is that affecting you in some kind of way that i'm about to go back to sleep. Maybe you don't climb back in bed after you go pick up a pair of kicks but I do. Especially since I have work later on today. You sound like the younging replying back to my comment worrying about what i'm doing. Too early to be starting up the BS.
I'm 32 brah, it ain't the serious. Just amazing at how many people post "back to sleep" I go. Not to mention the Kanye in your avy gives your age away...

If you're on the West Coast, it's 7 am when these things release. I always tell myself I'm going to go back to sleep, but usually it's a fiasco and I can't 
ohwell.gif

That was my point, what remastered 3 do we compare these to because these are the first.

Because the 3s & 4s are two completely different shoes they're going to have a different feel. WC88's didn't use tumbled leather, Columbia 4s did.

It's apples and oranges, JB uses different leather on almost every shoe, Remastered or Retro - IMO the 2013 FR3 had better leather than the 88's. Regardless, these are on point...

I hate to be this person but why don't you guys just stop buying Jordans if you have to go through ALL this hassle and disappointment?

Complaining about brush strokes, glue, etc when they're going to have wear & tear anyway doesn't make sense.

Just enjoy the nostalgia & the dope shoe. Just wear them and stop worrying lol.

I promise you NO sneaker head is going to stop you on the streets and say "OMG, I can't believe glue is showing!"

They Cyber Monday's that released a few weeks ago if you want to compare them to a 3. But the fact that the 3 &4 are different models doesn't matter when it comes to the materials used to make the shoe. Im speaking purely about the quality of the leather they used on these vs the quality of the leather they used on the wc4's this year.

Okay so does someone having a cartoon or something in their Avy tell their age also. Your 32 and I'm 24. Also I guess having Kanye as my avy makes you think that I'm a hype beast also. I didn't know having a certain image determined your age. I guess you just felt like you needed to have something to talk about this morning. I appreciate the attention but stop reaching man it's way out of your reach.

Did you misread QC for QS?

If you're on the West Coast, it's 7 am when these things release. I always tell myself I'm going to go back to sleep, but usually it's a fiasco and I can't :\

Same here, once I'm up I'm up. Nothing srs, just making an observation. And I noticed bruh didn't go back to sleep :lol:

If you're on the West Coast, it's 7 am when these things release. I always tell myself I'm going to go back to sleep, but usually it's a fiasco and I can't :\

Same here, once I'm up I'm up. Nothing srs, just making an observation. And I noticed bruh didn't go back to sleep :lol:

Okay so does someone having a cartoon or something in their Avy tell their age also. Your 32 and I'm 24. Also I guess having Kanye as my avy makes you think that I'm a hype beast also. I didn't know having a certain image determined your age. I guess you just felt like you needed to have something to talk about this morning. I appreciate the attention but stop reaching man it's way out of your reach.

You good bruh, I honestly don't care. :lol: It's not that serious, I promise. Glood you cooked fam #NT :nthat:

Last edited:
I hate to be this person but why don't you guys just stop buying Jordans if you have to go through ALL this hassle and disappointment?

Complaining about brush strokes, glue, etc when they're going to have wear & tear anyway doesn't make sense.

Just enjoy the nostalgia & the dope shoe. Just wear them and stop worrying lol.

It's the principle. Imagine if car manufactures produced vehicles under your point of view. "Hey, it's a car, it's going to wear over time, so don't mind all of these defects."

Wow my size is the only size that sold out on SNKRS, guess I'll save this code for space jams if I get em reserved.....grabbed these for $225 shipped from shoe palace [emoji]128580[/emoji]

No, but yeah, from paypal and when i log into my Nike+ account the order is processing....

Yeah just checked the Nike + app and it's not showing in the inbox feed but if I go to my profile and look at orders it says preparing to ship

Craftmanship is what it is. I'm more about comfort these days so if the leather is nice and soft I can deal with some flaws. Theyre usually not visible on feet anyway so it doesn't bother me that much. Stiff, pleather that hurts my feet is a no go.

You good bruh, I honestly don't care. :lol: It's not that serious, I promise. Glood you cooked fam #NT :nthat:
Imma leave it at this. If you don't care why did you care to comment. Obviously you harbored some kind of feeling toward the post that sparked something inside of you to just go oh man I just gotta say something because it would be uncivilized if I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom