OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

just saw a few pairs in person, I must say these are pretty solid!!! leather is aight, not as soft as the cyber 1s but its aight. also the craftsmanship is pretty good, checked out a couple of pairs at my local footlocker and champs and they were all pretty clean. 

I thought these were good too. If they were limited everyone would complain but still wear them.

My OGs weren't high quality, always had glue stains, paint in areas there wasn't supposed to be, etc.....maybe it's the fantasy of what people thought they saw or had that they compare everything to.

Nightwing is saying that these "are not officially remastered" apparently....................
indifferent.gif

so I took my pair back because the right shoe was crumbled leather, looked at the other 2 pair, but they didn't let me swap out a good right for my pair, they tried to tell me just take my original pair, told them to keep them I'll take my 2 bills

Nike is paying a couple of dollars to create all these shoes. You fall into this category too :lol:

It costs nine $16-20 total to make these shoes after materials and labor factored. If Trump really throws a wrench in overseas prediction, we're going to see a jump in price that no one will be happy about. Quality better increase, not holding my breath, though.

I didn't try to sign for a raffle, I didnt try to purchase online, I just went to our local store without any stress and grab a pair to add to my starting OG 88 family. Took lots of pics with the WC 88s comparison.
View media item 2241285View media item 2241286View media item 2241289View media item 2241290View media item 2241291View media item 2241292View media item 2241293

Good pics. Except for the EP, the TBs look so much better... And the NA on the WC looks horrible... Skinny mal-spaced letters. TB is really a good looking shoe.

That stiff leather on the upper reminds me of my old Golf GTI leather seats (very similar feel and texture). It's very rugged tho I gotta say.

I find Jordan 3 even more space age looking than Reebok Alien Stomper. Can rock these Js with Oakley Razor Blades lmfao!

Last edited:
View media item 2241544
Bro the shoes are fine. Y'all complaining must of got an off pair of something idk. Your comments are anecdotal, cause the pair I got are great quality & no errors.

My masters 12s I got in Honolulu in February had a small stitch out of place on the back pull tab at the base just above midsole.

EDIT: sz 12 do fit slightly tight, but I'm still rocking them. Not off size enough to move up a size or gripe

Last edited:
Its still not nice seeing others getting robbed of their hard earned money, people are dropping $250 after taxes for these, they fooled you with the "remastered" talk
And they can just so easily walk back to the store and return their pair for their money back if they aren't satisfied. 

Wow this thread is turning in to a real b*tch fest. If there's people that like the shoe, let them, to each their own, don't come in here bashing people for their choice or opinion. I myself, got a pair, i didn't think I would but after seeing them in person, I caved in. Even beforehand when I didn't think I would, I wasn't complaining non stop about every minor detail and laughing at those who copped. You guys are acting like these are made out of thumbtack soles, it's a clean colorway and I'm happy with my pair, congrats to those who copped, and if you passed, that's fine too, just please stop all the non stop complaining.

Yea I get kinda mad when I see people are ok with buying ok quality at that price point. We will never get better leather if this cycle continues

Tough part is even if these go on discount and/or make it to outlets that price is the old MSRP. Nike still makes loads of money. Personally I think it's a tough ask to produce close to or over a million of a shoe and think there will be no variation. By no means am I saying to accept poor quality, vote with your dollars consistently and Nike will respond.

I wasn't happy with my raffle pair because the elephant print on the right shoe was noticeably cut higher then the left. Was anticipating on returning them but called around day after release day and found a Shoe Palace near by that had a sz10.5 left so I was able to exchange. Much happier with this pair now!

Raffle Pair:

Exchanged Pair:

Nice it's great that you got the pair you wanted :nthat:

But why it look's like one pic was with flash and the other wasn't & that's the only difference :lol:

This is just me personally, I like these better than my 09's. They feel great on my feet. I like the look of them. Pretty happy with my purchase. No complaints on my end.

Back
Top Bottom