OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Hilarious, resellers in my area are asking $280-$300 a pair, and there's still FSR on SNKRS/NDC, EastBay, all Footsites, and in stores.

A good day for anyone who wanted this update of the TB3s a bad day for the resellers!  

I have to agree with Mjo23Dan. I just tried my pair on and they do seem to run super narrow, 1/2 size small. Most of my toes touch the tip of the shoe even my pinky toe is touching the side. I'm OCD with my shoes and everything I own is a size 8. If it requires me to size up or down I usually pass it up.  Going to the mall today and try an 8.5.. Hopefully that will calm my nerves. Kinda disappointed this happened. Been waiting for this shoe with the 'Nike' branding on the heel tab... UGH

I actually just returned the sz 10 I had and sized up to a 10.5. MUCH better. I feel sizing is a combination of the overall construction and the thicker insole.

This for everybody who crying saying they wish they didn't buy em' ...don't be in your feelings now bcuz you really did get what you wanted at the expense of quality of course ......you got the all so glorious "NIKE AIR" and a release that was not hard to cop..SO SUCK DAT **** UP! Lol

The only good thing about this release is the sneakers were available. I bet the space jams are gonna be limited in quanitites. So I tryed on my sz and they ran smallllllll. Let's just put this way you need to go up a whole sz. Still not happy with my pair so I'm gonna hit up 34st again and go through all the pairs. Its like the elephant print was cut off around thecorner of the sneaker.sadddd

The only good thing about this release is the sneakers were available. I bet the space jams are gonna be limited in quanitites. So I tryed on my sz and they ran smallllllll. Let's just put this way you need to go up a whole sz. Still not happy with my pair so I'm gonna hit up 34st again and go through all the pairs. Its like the elephant print was cut off around thecorner of the sneaker.sadddd
Space jams will not be limited....there will just be more demand for them than these.

just saw a few pairs in person, I must say these are pretty solid!!! leather is aight, not as soft as the cyber 3s but its aight. also the craftsmanship is pretty good, checked out a couple of pairs at my local footlocker and champs and they were all pretty clean. 

Last edited:
I have a $250.00 credit on GOAT and I still can't pull the trigger [emoji]128514[/emoji] I saw them in person today and they weren't as bad as people made them out to be, but it was a smaller size so I'm not sure how a men's size 11 would look

View media item 2241490

I saw them in person today, they looked good to me. Is it 2001 or even 2005 leather, no. But they also don't look like the crap they were putting put in 2012-2014.

I might buy a pair

Haha can't believe Jordan Brand suckered all of you into dropping $200 plus on these plastic leather 3s. What a shame, the cycle continues because of the sheep.

Haha can't believe Jordan Brand suckered all of you into dropping $200 plus on these plastic leather 3s. What a shame, the cycle continues because of the sheep.

Nike is paying a couple of dollars to create all these shoes. You fall into this category too :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom