OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Infrareds did sit, Nike did the phanton "sell out" and they restocked over and over.
They were also still at Nike stores and some Footlockers.

There weren't THAT many online restocks. As for them sitting in your area, you must live in BFE.

There weren't THAT many online restocks. As for them sitting in your area, you must live in BFE.

Lol… I live in the LA area and this was doing the time that they were opening House of Hoops everywhere, damn near turning every Footlocker in the area into a HOH. Maybe it wasn't the same for you guys, but I know the Eastbay co. had tons of pairs.

If you haven't already bought TBs they're going on sale tmw at finish line $189 full sizes online

I have a confession to make guys.
I received a pristine pair from NDC, no flaws that I could see....

And I still returned them. Couldn't really tell you why.
I got them for 20% off. (The outlet accidentally refunded me the full $240ish but that's besides the point) yet I didn't feel they were worth it.

I'm taking a gamble that if I wait long enough I'll cop them for around $140 at an outlet. Maybe they won't be a pristine pair but at that price I wouldn't care.

This just didn't feel like a $200 shoe to me.

I got them for 20% off. (The outlet accidentally refunded me the full $240ish but that's besides the point) yet I didn't feel they were worth it.

I'm taking a gamble that if I wait long enough I'll cop them for around $140 at an outlet. Maybe they won't be a pristine pair but at that price I wouldn't care.

Say three Our Father's and take out the trash and you're forgiven, son.

With Nike's "generous" return policy, I woulda just held onto em since they were pristine (unicorn status). If/when prices drop, buy again and return whichever pair has more flaws (at the higher price you paid). You came up anyway though with the refund mistake, so can't complain! 

Last edited:
Say three Our Father's and take out the trash and you're forgiven, son.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Thinking about returning mine as well. Looking at this pic  

@Green27  posted in the outlet thread, we'll probably be able to get these for less then 160 sooner then later. 

I am definitely waiting for them to go on sale before I purchase .my homegirl works for Nike corporate 50% off the true blue threes and I still passed. and I'm still going to wait to see if I can get them on a better deal I would like to double up and also get cyber Monday 3s

My exchange has some for $143, I got some CM 3's for $119 instead, way better materials...but I might double back and get them with this scratch off coupon.

That's all I was looking for. If I was fortunate to have a nice clean pair, I definitely would have kept mine.

But I was only going to go thru two pairs.  Constantly ordering from sites and going to stores......... I just didn't want to go thru that hassle just to match one good pair.

The cut of the EP on the heel was my only concern/complaint.

I am definitely waiting for them to go on sale before I purchase .my homegirl works for Nike corporate 50% off the true blue threes and I still passed. and I'm still going to wait to see if I can get them on a better deal I would like to double up and also get cyber Monday 3s

I'll take two pairs for $110 each alex!

Back
Top Bottom