OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

That's all I was looking for. If I was fortunate to have a nice clean pair, I definitely would have kept mine.

But I was only going to go thru two pairs.  Constantly ordering from sites and going to stores......... I just didn't want to go thru that hassle just to match one good pair.

The cut of the EP on the heel was my only concern/complaint.
I have a confession to make guys.
I received a pristine pair from NDC, no flaws that I could see....

And I still returned them. Couldn't really tell you why.
I got them for 20% off. (The outlet accidentally refunded me the full $240ish but that's besides the point) yet I didn't feel they were worth it.

I'm taking a gamble that if I wait long enough I'll cop them for around $140 at an outlet. Maybe they won't be a pristine pair but at that price I wouldn't care.

This just didn't feel like a $200 shoe to me.

I also agree. I know people can do whatever they want with their money, but I don't see a good reason spending that much $$$ on sneakers anymore. Even if I was a millionaire I still wouldn't buy them. I like running my sneakers through the ground and not keep them DS in a box. Why would I want to do that on a $200 shoe when I could do the same on a pair of $35 Nikes/Adidas etc. I'm always on the hunt for used, but not beat up J's for the low. I'll gladly pay $200 on a pair of Redwings tho :smokin

Off topic. Looking at possibly picking up a DS BC. What is the chance of the midsole cracking and/or paint chipping since it's be stored for about 5 years? Should I pass or hope for a new release?

Update: have the pair posted in the legit section if anyone can help to double check. Looks legit to me

http://niketalk.com/t/657186/lc-2011-bc3/0_100#post_27135717

Last edited:
anybody got midsole chipping yet?
Nah
Is yours?

my 2011 pair chipped a lil, i wanted to know if da newer pair does da same so i can stop coppin III's

Yo u have jams? Havent seen u much

im all over, JB section a lil less cuz i have most of da releases..

i copped one pair of da 2016 jams to go with my 2 pairs of 2009 edition.
new paint since remaster

Beating my 2nd pair of aquas for work and not even a scratch

anybody got midsole chipping yet?
mine came with what looks like midsole chipping. I tried removing paint with nail but doesnt come off so im guessing the machine or something missed a few spots. I like these true blue 3s alot tho. Hopefully they hit outlets

Anybody notice the red paint difference on the eyelets of TBs?

Seems like early production dates have a darker red paint than later production dates.

I bought 2 pairs. 1 was pristine and another had messed up midsole paint and chipped paint on the leather (sucks because this pair had thin EP). Anyways between space jam and yeezy raffles, I was able to look for a replacement TB and it has been very disappointing. I have seen straight trash huge flawed TBs everywhere. From different stores to different areas in LA. Plus lots of places are sold out of my size 8.5. Finally I went to a finishline with 1 8.5 left and it look good besides huge EP on the eyelets. I buy the shoe to mix and match so I can have a close to flawless pair and thats when I realize the red paint is totally different! One is a gym red and the other looks almost crimson red. I'm debating on just keeping them mix matched or just giving up and returning both.

Anyone else notice the paint?
Two different production dates are
5/25-7/21 dark red
6/8-8/4 bright red

Any dope shots of these puppies on feet or did everyone return them already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any dope shots of these puppies on feet or did everyone return them already [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im actually curious of the same. Anybody has pics of pairs they are happy with?

Im actually curious of the same. Anybody has pics of pairs they are happy with?

I was going to save mine until the spring but stumbled upon a dope Prodigy (from Mobb Deep) hoodie to match so I'll probably wear mine on Xmas. Will definitely post a pic then.

Back
Top Bottom