OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

FNL pair came in today. Man, it's even worse than my BF pair. Paint is sloppy and there is a clump of paint on one of the shoes. Glue stains at a minimum, but dam they look horrible. Taking these back. Yeah, it was nice saving 15 dollars.

Release day pair is still the best even though there are some glue stains on the RP at the toe.

Took me an hour for invoice. I called them and the guy said they got flooded, but still had a bunch of sizes left

FLOURISHHHHHHHHH F NIKE AND THEY EXPENSIVE POORLY MADE SHOES. I JUST GOT POORLY MADE SHOES FOR A PRICE I CAN LIVE WITH!!!

Flaws?  What flaws?  
roll.gif
 All of my NYC folks just saved $80 bucks!

I ate today at finish line. Marked down to $189 in store, then the $50 off $200 coupon. Employee had no issues running it through and even told me how stupid it was that it worked on retros and not other shoes. Goodlooks to those who helped, you know who you are!

I ate today at finish line. Marked down to $189 in store, then the $50 off $200 coupon. Employee had no issues running it through and even told me how stupid it was that it worked on retros and not other shoes. Goodlooks to those who helped, you know who you are!

how'd you make the purchase over $200? did you buy socks too?

Back
Top Bottom