OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Not down, up if anything. Nike sizing has ****** me up recently. I have been a 11.5 since 11th grade (20 years ago). Over the past 2 years I needed a 12.

Has anyone wore their pairs yet to give them enough time to break in? Mine were "snug" but felt more roomier after wearing them. Go TTS and let the shoe break in. The padding is causing the snug fit

Tried to return my SNKRS pair to a Nike clearance store today. Cashier looked at the packing slip all funny, called a manager over and the manager said i could only return them online to Nike.com since it's a SNKRS purchase. I called BS but they were not budging. Every other Nike.com order gets a real receipt and SNKRS gets that bogus photocopied paper receipt with no return label.

Tried to return my SNKRS pair to a Nike clearance store today. Cashier looked at the packing slip all funny, called a manager over and the manager said i could only return them online to Nike.com since it's a SNKRS purchase. I called BS but they were not budging. Every other Nike.com order gets a real receipt and SNKRS gets that bogus photocopied paper receipt with no return label.

They can get the receipt by using your Nike+ email. Keeps track of all your purchases, including SNKRS

funny you mention that, since my snkrs order came with a statement + return label.

I ordered mine from reservation and it came with a receipt and return label. But either way, just log in, go to my orders and start the return. Nike is pretty fast with crediting cc back.

Last edited:
Every pair I've gotten from SNKRS app has had a normal looking invoice and a return slip.

Nah man they HAVE to take your return. If not then you can and should report the store. I've asked Nike chat dozens of times about their return policy, and they always reassure me that I can return it to any Nike owned store. I've returned not only shoes but plenty of clothes with no issues at all.

SNKRS orders never come with your typical Nike invoice. Lately they've been coming with some cheesy "congrats" paper. Last time I got a normal invoice with a SNKRS order was the WC4

Hit up Nike chat and simply ask them about their return policy. Tell them your order number and they will state that YES this order may be returned to a Nike outlet. Sreenshot it and take it to the outlet as proof and they should no longer be able to feed you any BS. And on top of that maybe you'll be able to be compensated for you hassle.

Nah man they HAVE to take your return. If not then you can and should report the store. I've asked Nike chat dozens of times about their return policy, and they always reassure me that I can return it to any Nike owned store. I've returned not only shoes but plenty of clothes with no issues at all.

SNKRS orders never come with your typical Nike invoice. Lately they've been coming with some cheesy "congrats" paper. Last time I got a normal invoice with a SNKRS order was the WC4

Hit up Nike chat and simply ask them about their return policy. Tell them your order number and they will state that YES this order may be returned to a Nike outlet. Sreenshot it and take it to the outlet as proof and they should no longer be able to feed you any BS. And on top of that maybe you'll be able to be compensated for you hassle.

Absolutely correct.

All they need to process the return is the order number.

Returned my TB 3's to my outlet and since it didn't come with any invoice I showed them my mobile phone
with the order confirmation email from Nike and refund processed....

This was a few weeks ago, since it's 2017 perhaps the policy has changed???

Further to this conversation I did have a issue returning a pair of Air Force 1 ID's to my local Nike outlet.

They said that since they were customized (added my name) they could not accept the return at the outlet and suggested I return them to Nike which I did.

This was new to me because in years past I have returned ID's before (Kobe, LeBron's Jordan's) to the outlets that were customized with my name.

I hope they didn't change their return policy. That would suck.

I know recently the outlets don't do phone orders anymore. All those Instagram hunters sharing heat were too much for them I suppose. Lol.

But I can see why they would stop accepting online returns. Too many resellers taking losses and end up returning their bulk purchases straight to the outlets not even a week after release

Last edited:
Ruvilla has these for $154 with code THANKYOU30 if anyone is still looking for below retail. You must be logged into your account for the discount to apply.

Ruvilla has these for $154 with code THANKYOU30 if anyone is still looking for below retail. You must be logged into your account for the discount to apply.

Just saw my email also. Hmm, contemplating if I even want these. $154 not bad considering

ahhh I bought em again, **** it. I actually bought em on release date from Ruvilla but when I got em in TTS, it was a little too snug for me and eturned em. Now with the 30% off, no tax, and free shipping, they got me. Just hoping I don't get a messed up pair when they come.:nerd:

View media item 2292641

Last edited:
Damn man I'm wondering if I should get these again. Does the code work on any other retros?

Original pair still returnable to Nike (still DS)? Even without the invoice?

Last edited:
Damn man I'm wondering if I should get these again. Does the code work on any other retros?

pretty sure it works on anything that's not considered a new release. I could be wrong though. As far as returning to nike, do you still have your order email? That should work for a return

Last edited:

They may work on the others older than a few weeks old. I.e. Kobe 9s, wool 3s.

Back
Top Bottom