OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Was it an 11.5?
Solid. I am waiting for them to drop to $125ish. Then, I'll pull the plug and return my pair I purchased for retail. 

Nike is on the hook until November. I am in noooooooo rush. If I don;t get what I want, they get their kicks back, and I get the refund. 

Terrible? They are the worst. They suck. Their customer service sucks. Anything but professional. I'm stunned that they are in business. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do any business with them online unless it was via paypal. The absolute worst. 

i did business with them with paypal and they charged me but no order number in history and no email.

usually if you dont see your order in order history your ******.

i used paypal and still got ******

Terrible? They are the worst. They suck. Their customer service sucks. Anything but professional. I'm stunned that they are in business. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do any business with them online unless it was via paypal. The absolute worst. 
Yeah they never answer their lines and make you leave messages. Their email replies are very, very slow. I always complete my transactions via paypal with them. I try to do as little business with them as possible. I couldn't resist the price for the true blues. Fingers crossed that they don't screw anything up.

I'm Kinda sick that I bought these for 240~ when they came out but I'm happy for those who copped with the discount hope you all enjoy

Last edited:
I sold my flawless pair on eBay for 185 but put that money towards a 2011 pair. I really don't care about the air Nike on the back.... I just really preferred the blue tongue!

Was able to purchase a 2nd pair from RuVilla again.  Does Niketown accept returns without receipts? lol (don't mind store credit)...

Yes but without a receipt they will give you the lowest price in the system.

I think you should be ok but I would not wait too long f you want to get a credit for the retail price .

nerd.gif
 hopefully Nike is reading this and sees how fast these sell out at $154...  no complaints of leather quality, stitching, ep, etc...  it only makes sense to drop the prices of retros!  First City Blue and now Villa, it's not a coincidence...  It's a win-win!

...  okay, I know it ain't happening  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:nerd:  hopefully Nike is reading this and sees how fast these sell out at $154...  no complaints of leather quality, stitching, ep, etc...  it only makes sense to drop the prices of retros!  First City Blue and now Villa, it's not a coincidence...  It's a win-win!

Nike doesn't care, they already sold them to Ruvilla.

What Ruvilla does with the price is up to them.

However, even at 150 I'm sure Ruvilla is still making 25 -35 bucks per pair.

Last edited:
I missed out on my size at ruvilla, but i was able to check out on shoe palace. either way I copped for under retail, now I can return to footlocker.

Thanks for the Ruvilla deal yesterday guys! Been lurking on the Jordan III thread for a while to see if/when they went on sale. Bought a pair from Nike when they came out but going to return a pair to Nike once the Ruvilla pair comes in. 3s, particularly the True Blues are my favorite Jordan. Hoping to double up on them once another sale pops up.

I'm Kinda sick that I bought these for 240~ when they came out but I'm happy for those who copped with the discount hope you all enjoy

Im not, I was able to mix and match the pairs to my liking. Plus they are comfortable and I have been enjoying wearing them. I would not be happy buying a pair on discount and the cut of the elephant print was high on the back. I would just have to sell them at that point. The cut on the back below the Nike Air Tab is supposed to be low and match up or almost match up on both shoes, there were too many odd cuts on this release for me to ever chance buying them online.

It should be close to these
View media item 2293936View media item 2293942

Not these
View media item 2293934View media item 2293937View media item 2293938View media item 2293943

These are the pairs that I mixed and matched and kept
View media item 2244724

These jerks at Villa still haven't shipped, status still shows "picking". How long does it take for these monkeys to pull a box of shoes off a shelf?

Anyway, I'm more excited about receiving this pair than the ones I got from NDC at release.

Hopefully I don't get some damn Frankenstein Quasimodo pair.

These jerks at Villa still haven't shipped, status still shows "picking". How long does it take for these monkeys to pull a box of shoes off a shelf?

Anyway, I'm more excited about receiving this pair than the ones I got from NDC at release.

Yeah I still have no order confirmation from Villa or a response from Customer Service. I guess I'll check Paypal over the next few days for the inevitable refund

Karma isn't friendly.

Last edited:
Just got shipping from villa. Praying for a decent pair. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

as long as your order shows up in your order history you dont have to worry. they will ship

however if your order isnt in the order history that means you aint getting them.

Karma isn't friendly.

Whoops uh, I mean, those awesome, high speed, cool workers at Villa.

Already got a pristine pair from Nike on release day will definitely be returning the pair from villa once they come in.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Was that code "thankyou30" supposed to be excluded from these and Villa realized it before orders started going through ? Because ppl were saying the code stopped working after about 10-15 minutes. Or was this truly one of Villa's quick flash sale for these TB3's. Remember last year there was a code that worked for a few minutes on the Aqua 8s then they excluded it and the code didn't work. The Aqua's with the code came to about $130 at that time

Back
Top Bottom