OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

True blues in GS sizes are on sale using MLK20 on VILLA. Just copped a pair for the wife (sz 7)
$128 shipped total.

My Villa pair just came in, completely flawless, amazing, well crafted pair of shoes, devoid of any defects, well happy and content with them, I'm positive they are the best pair out of the entire production run. Def worth $154.

View media item 2299215

My Villa pair came in as well. The laces were all loose and undone so someone def tried them on. If I paid $220, I would be
mad.gif
 but at $154 and a pair I plan to wear, it doesn't seem so bad. Glad to get these for under retail. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
My Villa pair came in as well. The laces were all loose and undone so someone def tried them on. If I paid $220, I would be >:  but at $154 and a pair I plan to wear, it doesn't seem so bad. Glad to get these for under retail. :D  

So your shoes were tried on? Wow, whatever will you do?

Received my pair from villa and a lot of people are overreacting about the leather quality lol. People didn't want to pay $220 and needed a reason to complain I guess. Solid shoe overall.

Didn't you guys know? When someone tries on a shoe in a store and doesn't buy then the store is supposed to burn that shoe. It is against the laws of humanity to sell a shoe that's even touhed the floor. Cuz we all know when a person buys them the floor is the last thing they will ever touch.

Last edited:
Received my pair from villa and a lot of people are overreacting about the leather quality lol. People didn't want to pay $220 and needed a reason to complain I guess. Solid shoe overall.

You know how it is. People can't stunt with a shoe that is sitting on shelves.

I felt the leather at the store. I was disappointed by remastered standards and they are definitely not worth $220 or $190 for that matter in my opinion. But they did feel better than my 2011 pair so at $154 they are a great buy assuming there are no craftsmanship issues. I personally still can't get past the red tongue liner. I may try to catch a worn pair for the low down the road and see if I can do a tongue swap.

Had a flawless pair of the 16 version but didn't really like the red tongue and they were slightly bulky. Sold the 16 version for 185 and copped a DS 2011 version for 200! The quality of the 2011 are far better if you are about the details. The leather is better quality and the shoe is overall slimmer in the ankle View media item 2299654
View media item 2299656

Last edited:
Had a flawless pair of the 16 version but didn't really like the red tongue and they were slightly bulky. Sold the 16 version for 185 and copped a DS 2011 version for 200! The quality of the 2011 are far better if you are about the details. The leather is better quality and the shoe is overall slimmer in the ankle View media item 2299654
View media item 2299656
quality is better? :lol:
Watch that paint cracked real quick

My 09s are just starting to crack since they've been downgraded to beaters since the `16s came out. 

Planning on taking an afternoon to strip the paint and repaint em.

Cracking is random. I've given all my 3s from 2011 decent wear since then. TBs never cracked. BCs cracked the day after I bought them. Every pair is different. But in no way would I say that 2011s are better quality than 2016s even though I prefer 2011s. Less ankle padding may be a personal preference but that isn't better quality.

UnDS'd my TB3s last night. Not bad, especially for the price. I went half size up and it's still a little snug lol

UnDS'd my TB3s last night. Not bad, especially for the price. I went half size up and it's still a little snug lol

You end up copping from Villa also? I bought a pair from Villa on RD and went TTS. Felt crazy snug to me esp the toe area. Returned those and just waited for a sale. Went .5 size up this time around hoping it'll fit perfect. $154 isn't bad at all either considering retail price.

Back
Top Bottom