OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

as long as your order shows up in your order history you dont have to worry. they will ship

however if your order isnt in the order history that means you aint getting them.
I never received an order confirmation, but I got a paypal confirmation email when I ordered. It doesn't show in my order history. I hit up customer service yesterday about it and haven't received a response. 

But the money showed up as pending today in y bank account. So, I'm not sure what to think.

I never received an order confirmation, but I got a paypal confirmation email when I ordered. It doesn't show in my order history. I hit up customer service yesterday about it and haven't received a response. 

But the money showed up as pending today in y bank account. So, I'm not sure what to think.
I've had the same exact experience as you

Hard to believe these are $220 on FNL.com
What are they thinking?

Usually FNL is one of the first to mark shoes down and I thought I've seen some shots were they were on sale in actual FNL stores? :nerd: I think there's enough pairs of these floating around out there that more places will put some kind of price drop in effect, although not sure it'll get down to the $154ish price that some people got lucky with at Villa..

Was that code "thankyou30" supposed to be excluded from these and Villa realized it before orders started going through ? Because ppl were saying the code stopped working after about 10-15 minutes. Or was this truly one of Villa's quick flash sale for these TB3's. Remember last year there was a code that worked for a few minutes on the Aqua 8s then they excluded it and the code didn't work. The Aqua's with the code came to about $130 at that time

I don't think so. They probably realized they were getting hammered with orders for them and pulled the plug knowing that most orders would get cancelled.

Last edited:
I think noblekane noblekane is right, unless you see the order in your order history on Villa, you're SOL.

I received PP confirmation, Villa Email confirmation, AND it showed up on order history. I got shipping confirmation yesterday.

Usually FNL is one of the first to mark shoes down and I thought I've seen some shots were they were on sale in actual FNL stores?
nerd.gif
I think there's enough pairs of these floating around out there that more places will put some kind of price drop in effect, although not sure it'll get down to the $154ish price that some people got lucky with at Villa..
Unfortunately FNL is one of the last online retailers that mark down retro Jordan's.   You'll see prices slashed on Jordan's for online retailers like Kicks USA, Jimmy Jazz, Villa, Shoe Palace, etc before FNL.   FNL still has almost a full size run of the Fire Red 5 lows for retail ($175) with no mark down.  Them jokers released in March 2016 (almost a full year now) and still no mark down on FNL lol

watch out with villa. you have to keep bothering them for a refund.

call them and make sure they give you a refund

they ****** over alot of people using paypal.

if your order number isnt in your order history then you didnt get the shoes and they took your money

Wow! That sucks, so no shoes and you have to remind them they need to return your money? I've never heard of villa doing such a thing

No help from Customer Service, so I just had to open a Paypal case against the company. I know my shoes aren't coming, so hopefully they easily fix this with a refund. 

Regarding Villa, this may not be the norm but I ordered something from them before and actually forgot about it for a week or so.  Checked my emails and noticed I never got a shipping notification so I emailed them about it.  Took them about a day or two to respond but they told me they were actually sold out and refunded my money.  They offered a personalized 20% off code for future use...  anyway, not sure if they're still doing that but worth a shot to ask if you're already out of a pair.  It was valid on anything online.

Regarding Villa, this may not be the norm but I ordered something from them before and actually forgot about it for a week or so.  Checked my emails and noticed I never got a shipping notification so I emailed them about it.  Took them about a day or two to respond but they told me they were actually sold out and refunded my money.  They offered a personalized 20% off code for future use...  anyway, not sure if they're still doing that but worth a shot to ask if you're already out of a pair.  It was valid on anything online.

Would rather the product I want vs a discount code...That blows

Back
Top Bottom