OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Nah, don't be ashamed, but don't base your maturity on what shoes you wear.

And saying CM 3's have a premium leather seems like a overstatement. Do they have better leather than most 3's? They possibly could, but if you're looking for premium leather, your looking at the wrong brand imo

missed these at the outlet and im disappointed. who would have thought when they made the international pair, several years later we would have a nike air pair being sold in outlets

Picked mine up at the outlet yesterday. They didn't have any on the first day of the F&F 30% off sale. Someone at work told me his cousin got them over the weekend during the sale.

Went back yesterday and they had a entire rack full of them. Said F it and paid $179+tax. I'm happy with my pair. Would've rather paid the $135, but I also would rather have these than not have em

Last edited:
Nah, don't be ashamed, but don't base your maturity on what shoes you wear.

And saying CM 3's have a premium leather seems like a overstatement. Do they have better leather than most 3's? They possibly could, but if you're looking for premium leather, your looking at the wrong brand imo

Before I entered college I could only wear $3 shoes bought off the street, $20 Converse weapons, best shoe was $30 Nike ACE'83

Would be much cooler if I could afford any NikeAIR especially I play PF before I gave up basketball.

I do wear genuine leather Sperrys to meetings. Pointy leather shoes if suit is needed.

But I will stick to JB. Just wish they do better. Soleswap every 10 years for those better leather ones. Pick up the mature models when I see them.

Oh. I listen to Macklemore Wings about twice a week.

Last edited:
Can anyone who has been wearing these for a while comment on if the "leather" feels different from the initial out of the box? Maybe post a pick?

these have become my go to shoes. comfortable, easy to slip on, and classic of course.

i can try to post pics of mine with some wear later.

They did use ortholite insoles.

And I believe this leather is pure polyurethane.

Nike called this "performance leather"
I was informed basically it is polyurethane.

The price was just way too high to justify the quality. Was able to cop for $136 at the Nike outlet though, well worth the price (hah and that's what retail should be).

They did use ortholite insoles.

And I believe this leather is pure polyurethane.

Nike called this "performance leather"
I was informed basically it is polyurethane.

I tried to condition my oreo 4's with leather conditioner that I use on all my leather dress shoes, and the compound didn't absorb in. Leading me to believe that I just paid $190 for $2 worth of fake polyurethane leather. Oh well, shoes are still dope :smokin

Last edited:
I tried to condition my oreo 4's with leather conditioner that I use on all my leather dress shoes, and the compound didn't absorb in. Leading me to believe that I just paid $190 for $2 worth of fake polyurethane leather. Oh well, shoes are still dope
smokin.gif
Taking a second look, I am sure this is 100% genuine polyurethane. 

Smooth cuts instead of rough edges. I paid $170 for this instead of $136. 

So this is how Nike's marketing strategy........

NIKEAIR backtab got consumers hyped up. At least I did. 

Consumers then found out materials are bad despite it has NIKEAIR

Consumers still buy it (with discount) , Nike still make money.

Then consumers said to themselves.......next time I will buy a pair of OG colorway genuine leather Jordan 3s. 

Nike already have customer base in the future.  Nostalgia is the best marketing tool for them. 

So the cost is actually $48. 

I don't believe Nike only make 5%, and the rest go to retailers pocket. 

Congratulations, you played yourself 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I finally UnDS these last night out at dinner for Mother's Day. They do run just a lil bit tight but I was still able to fit some Force fields in there. And I was still comfortable.

These looks so clean on feet and remind of why 3's will always be my favorite model. My body will be ready for the Holy Grails come February

View media item 2435694

Kinda having trouble. Ordered a pair from FTL and they shipped from the store via USPS and was marked as delivered Saturday and nothing was here.

Nothing came today, reported it to FTL Saturday afternoon but haven't received any emails or any type of response? They told me I would receive an email the next day regarding opening an investigation but nothing

Never had this happen with FTL and didn't even know they used USPS. Am I gonna get screwed here?

SMFH

Did you call your local USPS office? I had the same thing happen with something other than shoes. They should be able to tell you what time they delivered and where they left the package.

Did you call your local USPS office? I had the same thing happen with something other than shoes. They should be able to tell you what time they delivered and where they left the package.

says the time and it was noted it was left the door/porch where normally its left

I know y'all say to ask neighbors, I did that even though in the close to 19 years I've lived here never had any package left with a neighbor. very odd but I'm not surprised because everyday its a different carrier :smh: USPS sucks

Anywhere that still has these available? I would like to get these if possible.

Anywhere that still has these available? I would like to get these if possible.
Eastbay used to have it for 15% off... 

Anyways, try StockX. They have a lot of True Blue 3s listed... I copped a pair not too long ago from them. I paid under $160 after using their first time $25 off code... 

Back
Top Bottom