OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Eastbay used to have it for 15% off... 
Anyways, try StockX. They have a lot of True Blue 3s listed... I copped a pair not too long ago from them. I paid under $160 after using their first time $25 off code... 

The more you guys talk about the low prices, the more I regret buying mine on eBay for $170 this March before they went to outlet..... ffs

NIKEAIR was my dream.
Here is a good pic I found online for y'all to stare at it
View media item 2441335

The more you guys talk about the low prices, the more I regret buying mine on eBay for $170 this March before they went to outlet..... ffs

NIKEAIR was my dream.
Here is a good pic I found online for y'all to stare at it
Don't sweat it G. At one point I was planning on copping it for over $190 with tax included at Eastbay after their %20 off code.  I'd say $170 that you paid for isn't a bad deal. I know the quality on this release aren't on point, but it's a clean shoe and very versatile. You can rock these with almost anything. You still scored in my opinion... 

Reactions: PJS
Guys I really need your opinion !!!
Does Cyber Monday 3s worth doubling up for $120 ??

I believe True Blue 3s will come back every few years, so decided to not double up. Leather is bad too.

Next year Black Cements are dropping too. I will wait for them in the outlet.
In my opinion, Black Cements, White Cements, True Blues are the same style shoe (just my own opinion)

But Cyber Monday 3s, leather is not the best but good, and I doubt the colorway will come back again.

What do you guys think?? Thanks

$170 sz 9.5 a good price for these?
sick.gif

$170 sz 9.5 a good price for these?:x

Sorry fam
You mean True Blue 3s?

Yes. $170 on eBay is okay, but this is the price before all True Blues went to outlet for $136 (April 2017)

I myself bought on eBay (March 2017) for $170.
Fake or real, all of them are $160~$170 at that time.

Last edited:
I mean they weren't at outlets for $136 :lol:

They were $169.99 and some people used discount on them if they had it.

$170 is a solid price IMO and I'm sure others will agree since they're starting to dry up at outlets now. Don't see prices dropping

That's $50 under retail. I say go for it

I mean they weren't at outlets for $136 :lol:

They were $169.99 and some people used discount on them if they had it.

$170 is a solid price IMO and I'm sure others will agree since they're starting to dry up at outlets now. Don't see prices dropping

That's $50 under retail. I say go for it

Definitely not doubling up for these.

NIKEAIR dream achieved, the rest is hard polyurethane leather. LOL

Got mine for $140 out the door. Thanks for the tip, I was able to take an extra 20% off on Ebay.
how so?

the only promo I'm aware of is 20% off home & outdoor

Ask the seller to change the category to an eligible category.

Smart man

I thought about that before but I thought sellers would get pissed just because they get nothing extra from it

Yea some are petty like that

As a seller, I'm not pissed because I get a sale and the expected profit. If I had attitude issues because I don't get a cut then I'm not a smart seller.

Got mine for $140 out the door. Thanks for the tip, I was able to take an extra 20% off on Ebay.
how so?

the only promo I'm aware of is 20% off home & outdoor

Ask the seller to change the category to an eligible category.

Smart man

I thought about that before but I thought sellers would get pissed just because they get nothing extra from it

Yea some are petty like that

As a seller, I'm not pissed because I get a sale and the expected profit. If I had attitude issues because I don't get a cut then I'm not a smart seller.

Correct but there's a lot of sellers on eBay :lol:

They don't wanna help customers but that's mainly with the bigger sellers

There's quite a few kicks I want on eBay right now, that 20% sounds good

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hit up a bunch of sellers asking if they'd be willing to change their item category to sporting goods and I hope one of these dudes agree because I'm trying to come up on a great deal like that one dude above $140 out the door. :nthat:

I just hit up a bunch of sellers asking if they'd be willing to change their item category to sporting goods and I hope one of these dudes agree because I'm trying to come up on a great deal like that one dude above $140 out the door. :nthat:

Ask them to "add category"

Just came up on a pair for 150. thank you NT for that coupon and thank​ you seller for actually communicating and changing that category. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom