OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Your not paying $220 for good leather, your paying $220 for the NIKE AIR on them.
This.

Remember when all everyone would talk about in the JB forum was "if only they put NIKE AIR on the back, instacop". Now look at em...
laugh.gif

sorry, i'm new to the shoe game. started copping j's in 2014 so a lot of this stuff is new.

quick question tho, as far as apps go... for the nike+ reservations, that's completely random right? as long as you have the app, you randomly get selected and it'll appear in your inbox? nothing you have to do?

and for the footlocker/footaction/etc. apps, the 3-5 minute head start means you can cop through the app online 3-5 minutes early? or you gotta physically be there?

and last question lol. the NDC people refer to is the nike.com store right? SNKRS being it's separate thing.

thanks for any help ya'll, appreciate it.

The 4s did have some good leather. I cant wait to compare the quality. I still havent worn my 4s either. Tbh these are a grail to me (one of them anyways) and glad I got um coming in already....

And if yall think on black friday the day everybody shops, doesnt line up with why there are putting out more(more freed up shoppers, more demand, christmas) and are gonna skip there is a good chance you may have to pay that reseller. I dont think these will fly like the flus, but they will be gone by the weekend(sunday night). Everybodys pockets are on fire more than most any other day on the 25th.

Last edited:
Waits for someone to mention the Sleezy effect on NA Js sitting

It had an effect no one was really checking for these

Also, in general Black Friday about deals and ish. Dropping 220$ sneaker at this time was a bad move.

Should have thrown out black NA'3s if you wanna make a statement or at least remaster the bred 4's

Cause they were trash and most people need a new pair with all that cracking lmao.

can someone hook me up with a FTL or FA check in code please, any store works just need to know which so I can switch over to it. 

Man, for some reason my choice hasn't been showing my ndc orders
That's because that tracker is bunz sometimes 
laugh.gif

Your not paying $220 for good leather, your paying $220 for the NIKE AIR on them.
This.

Remember when all everyone would talk about in the JB forum was "if only they put NIKE AIR on the back, instacop". Now look at em...
laugh.gif

Yup, and I was one of those people but I never thought the price would be $220
eek.gif
I did. We cried so much at as whole and they studied it, they sensed the desperation. We invited them to "rob our pockets" 
laugh.gif

I prefer TB3s over jams, not feelin the 45 and toebox on this yrs XI
Glad I'm not the only one

Just secured a size 8.5 and 5.5 for my girl from my local Jimmy Jazz in New York - They told me I was gaurenteed my pair because I was the only person to take an 8.5 ticket out of 4 pairs - and my girl was the only person to secure a 5.5 out of 5 pairs, and they had MULTIPLE sizes left - I saw about 6 unclaimed size 9's and so on... I'll most likely double up on these, gotta love slept on OG retros!

Still salty about the no reservation from Nike but i had 1 guranteed ticket from foot Locker and just got my first call from Champs. So all worked out in the end.

Copped off the Finishline early online release....sad day to see Jordan Brand drop the ball on a highly demanded release....220 plus tax for a pair of replica True Blues with synthetic leather, weird print, and NA on the back......they're really taxing out here... returning these as soon as they get on my doorstep

Last edited:
Our BAIT San Francisco And BAIT Seattle stores still have full size runs of Jordan 3 True blues. Call in to phone order now!

SF-415.865.0774 / Seattle-206.257.1178

if anyone still looking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom