OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Lol dude said brush strokes 
roll.gif

I'm going to let go a size 10.5 at Shiekhs in Los Cerritos. So whoever wants it, feel free to get a chance at it at the re-raffle at the store. GL all.

We all feast today. I'm going to pick my pair up from the local Hibbetts at 7am then coming straight back to the house before the traffic gets out of control. This was my very first time doing raffles and to hit 5/7 shoot I might just start doing the raffles a bit more.

COPPED! Off OBD at 157 euros! Black Friday ftw!

On a side note, so excited that I finally got my first jays. Can finally beat in something.

congrats man especially for this being your first pair of jays

Thanks man. I just hope my feet won't hurt in these. I wear size 8 generally but have flat feet and I suppose wide feet as well?

My racers in US 8 feels tight, Lunars3 feels just nice, NMD PKs in 7.5 fits well width wise but i have a 1.5 finger gap in the back, Yeezys v2 in size 8 fits snug even after taking out insoles, ultraboost in 8.5 fits tight as well and asics in 8 fits snug. What do you think? I really hope I am able to beat in these.

I paid for the 30 euros bro. When I converted to SGD, paying there is still better than paying to size uk or other retailers.

people actually care about that? Wtf NT :rofl:

Let me put it in a simplistic language for you, so you will understand completely. The quality is ****.
When you have yours in hand, you will realize it immediately. Glue stains, poor paintwork on the mid-soles, cheap thin plastic type leather, just cheap all-round.
The overall workmanship is poor compared to say, the Cement IV's. These are not remastered, aesthetically from afar they will look great, upon closer inspection all flaws are revealed. A pity because we have been waiting a long time for this particular colorway to retro in its OG form.

Thanks man. I just hope my feet won't hurt in these. I wear size 8 generally but have flat feet and I suppose wide feet as well?

My racers in US 8 feels tight, Lunars3 feels just nice, NMD PKs in 7.5 fits well width wise but i have a 1.5 finger gap in the back, Yeezys v2 in size 8 fits snug even after taking out insoles, ultraboost in 8.5 fits tight as well and asics in 8 fits snug. What do you think? I really hope I am able to beat in these.
If your a true 8 then it might be snug but I have heard you can size up half a size with this release or go true to size.

Got a pair from Foot Locker UK, size 11UK. There seems to be plenty of these available at other British online shops too[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Copped off SH for $188 after conversion rates thru PayPal from GBP to USD.

Are they legit and how fast is their shipping?

Back
Top Bottom