OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I was one of those on the fence and had to make the call in-store. I was disappointed with the leather and lightness of the grey on the EP. Something about it and the cut just didn't look right.  My 2011's still look great so I will keep wearing those. Good luck to all those who do want these though. 

Cyber 3s are way better in terms of the leather quality. Craftsmanship can be hit or miss.
I hope they sit only longer then. Hate to be greedy but that disco oughta drop a couple more notches to really get my attention.
I mean I like em. If I ain't had the nylon 12s, I would've settled for em, at full retail at that. It's just that i've had enough of the whole black/white scheme.

Last edited:
See em won't em buy em own em !!! discounts !? Would pay MRE if I like the SHOE. This is close as it get to the OG .GOT MINES... An might cop another just so I can beat em to the ground

how are you guys getting discount codes for complaining?

its like any retail store, if you cry long enough and hard enough they'll give you a discount. :lol: I worked in retail in a rich area and noticed the people that cried the most/complained would get some sort of discount just to shut them up and get them out of the store.

Here are some comparison pics to my 2011's. In my opinion the 2011 is the overall better quality and better looking shoe. The tumbled leather is far more defined in the 2011, and the overall shape is actually much nicer. Also, the 2011 pair has a brighter white than the 2016's. Again this is just my opinion. Hope you guys find these photos useful.
View media item 2240553View media item 2240555View media item 2240556View media item 2240557View media item 2240558View media item 2240559View media item 2240560View media item 2240561

Last edited:
its like any retail store, if you cry long enough and hard enough they'll give you a discount. :lol: I worked in retail in a rich area and noticed the people that cried the most/complained would get some sort of discount just to shut them up and get them out of the store.

:lol:. I guess if you are not crying, you are not trying.

The leather on these is decent, it's not fire red quality, much less 88. You can see the thickness of the leather on those. This is thin. One thing that's good, it's not shiny like the leather on a couple of the last releases(black and white cement) which makes them look sort of cheap and synthetic looking.

Softeness isn't the only thing that determines leather quality(white cement IV's and cyber mondays), because you dudes would complain about wrinkles if they were soft, but those were better also.

I have no problem with my purchase.

Just saw a couple pairs at the mall today. Don't regret passing at all. Haven't found any BF deals to spend money on either though :lol:

Jumped in for Swoosh price.

Not sure what to expect. I'm excited, but at the same time some of the comments and photos has me a little skeptical.

Just gonna have to wait and see for myself.

Happy Thanksgiving/Black Friday yall.

Back
Top Bottom