OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Anyone ever have trouble using a MasterCard giftcard for an eBay order or even that OSkicks? I've updated the card on my PP but since it's only a portion of the purchase is that why it won't complete ?

It's crazy how these are still sitting on shelves. Most likely going to double up on these. 

Anyone here who owns both the 2016 j1 Breds and 2016 j3 True Blues? I've asked the toe box issue already, but I want to picture it more by comparing these two shoes. I have a size 9.5 j1 Breds and it fits comfortably. What size should I get for the True Blues? Thanks in advance!

Anyone here who owns both the 2016 j1 Breds and 2016 j3 True Blues? I've asked the toe box issue already, but I want to picture it more by comparing these two shoes. I have a size 9.5 j1 Breds and it fits comfortably. What size should I get for the True Blues? Thanks in advance!
i got a 12 in both pairs, the true blues are more snug so I went and got 12.5 in those

Well this was a fun release, I had 3 pairs total in my quest to have then (and at the lowest price possoble). I impulse bought then on RD sitting from ndc at an irish puv before the knicks game. The pair I got was great and would be the one I ended up keeping. The following weekend, I went to the nike outlet to return a pair of kobe is as I got a different pair for 175 shipped from villa. I said since I'm making the hour drive, let's see if the tbs are at finishline and I'll grab one with 20 off. Of course they were so I bought another and returned a pair to the outlet. Right now my pair was at 213 with tax. I ultimately ended up getting a 3rd pair of finish line via phone order when the price was dropped. It took well over half an hour as the price kept changing when the rep was going to submit the order. I returned one pair to the store when the phone order came in. 166 felt so much better than 233. Out of the 3 pairs I had in hand, the worst was pretty good. I couldn't complain at all. Glad to see everyone on here feasting with this release. Side not, I had gotten the 2011 on rd for 120 shipped. I miss those eastbay 20 percent off gift cards haha!

These are sold out in most spots in OC in Socal. Couple scattered sizes here and there but mostly gone. Didn't sell out super fast but with Christmas they gradually sold, even at $220 here. I never saw them at outlets here on discount.  I was trying to find some in 8.5 to swap pairs but stores didn't have them in my size. 

Last edited:

They're sitting, so try them on.

Anyone here who owns both the 2016 j1 Breds and 2016 j3 True Blues? I've asked the toe box issue already, but I want to picture it more by comparing these two shoes. I have a size 9.5 j1 Breds and it fits comfortably. What size should I get for the True Blues?
They're sitting, so try them on.
I live in the Philippines, there's not a lot of shops selling the TBs. Been trying to search for them here but all the shops don't have my size anymore. Only GS and large sizes are left in the shelves. 

Back
Top Bottom