OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

have you tried calling them?

Nah. Took an L when word of the sale first broke out. Emailed them back asking for half size bigger. No reply. Emailed again was told sold out in my size.
This will be the third email I send. Again, nothing to lose, the worst they can say is no.

For those who ordered through city blue, how long did shipping take ?

i got no shipping email from them at all after a day so i called them up and ask them whats up with my order it just says unfulfilled? so the lady transfers me to a guy he ask for my order number and after i give it to him he says the order will ship out today

the same day tracking number appears in my order history but they never sent me a shipping email

for two days the tracking said nothing but info sent to usps

on the second day the tracking gets updated saying out for delivery

from philly to nothern cali in two days

I might have to hit up city blue with another email to double up on these joints. For $154 that **** is way worth it

My package from city blue got stolen this morning from my mailboxx..Damm Mail man leaving it out n about..atleast I had to pairs already..

Good look and repped for posting the City Blue info! Copped a pair for wifey and returned her Finish Line pair! They didn't respond to my 10.5 inquiry tho.

got an L email the first time... then i heard people had luck so i hit them up again and they hit me with the invoice... my shoes came in 2-3 days which is quick but then again im in NJ and the shoes shipped from their store in philly which is an hour plus from me... got the shoes today and returned them to nike... glad to have them on discount... but also glad i had my original pair from nike because the pair from city blue the box was beat but i returned that pair to nike :lol:

I just doubled up this morning from city blue, my Nike pair going back for sure now.... I can't thank some of u guys enough for posting about city blue.

Back
Top Bottom