OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

The price was just way too high to justify the quality. Was able to cop for $136 at the Nike outlet though, well worth the price (hah and that's what retail should be).

Do the TBs typically run smaller than other 3s or pretty consistent? My TBs are tiny and don't want to get 10.5's for 3s again if they're always running on the smaller side.

Do the TBs typically run smaller than other 3s or pretty consistent? My TBs are tiny and don't want to get 10.5's for 3s again if they're always running on the smaller side.

These definitely felt a little too snug for me. A good amount of folks also seemed to go half size up

You could go a half size up

Mine felt real snug in the beginning...but once i broke them in they felt alot better

I feel like you are bashing them too hard. My pair is fine tbh. I think if they wouldn´t have made so much of them they´d be perceived better.

I feel like you are bashing them too hard. My pair is fine tbh. I think if they wouldn´t have made so much of them they´d be perceived better.

Yea I'm kinda confused myself. Like I have 2 pairs myself and they seemed on par with what I would expect from JB.

Yea I'm kinda confused myself. Like I have 2 pairs myself and they seemed on par with what I would expect from JB.
Totally don't understand the hate for this shoe. My 2 pair are perfect. The one i have worn is super comfortable and the Leather is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. People hating is just mad they made so many.

Or they received bad pairs. JB isn't the model for consistency. While some people are more finicky than others, it ain't farfetched to think some pairs quality are actually worse than others.

No luck here either.. requested a 10 in "Kobe" AJ 9, 10.5 in TB3 and 10.5 in Kobe 9 later when it showed 10 sold out. Never got anything back on any of em. :smh:

Now they've taken both off of the site.

Bummer. I got them to invoice me for the 10.5 Kobe AJ9. Paid but no shipping confirmation yet.

Here's good news

Off white brand is going to produce a collab with Jordan 3s

It looks like True Blue 3s, but blue color switches to black.

Nike Air back too. Hope the leather is good!

Copped 2 pairs over the weekend at the nike outlet with the 30% coupon. Came out to $145 each after taxes. I'm keeping a pair and flipping or trading the other size 9.

At the price I cant complain, came with everything.

Here's good news

Off white brand is going to produce a collab with Jordan 3s

It looks like True Blue 3s, but blue color switches to black.

Nike Air back too. Hope the leather is good!
could it be this picture you are referring to? Because that is just a black/white pic of the True Blues used as a placeholder. Color they say is White/Sport Royal-Silver-Sport Royal

could it be this picture you are referring to? Because that is just a black/white pic of the True Blues used as a placeholder. Color they say is White/Sport Royal-Silver-Sport Royal

View media item 2425604

Ouch silver
No cop then

That's bad news for me

Off white Air Jordan 1 look terrible

Last edited:
So I have come to the conclusion that while the leather on this shoe is certainly not great by any means, it can feel "decent" when worked. It needs to be rolled and relaxed a bit before it has a nicer feel too it. This is tumbled leather after all and needs that tumbled look. It is ridiculously stiff out of the box, as many others have said. Once it is worked it actually isn't too awfuly bad. No where near the quality the price dictates, but can feel better if worked. Still want better quality leather in future models.

Back
Top Bottom