OG Team Jordan II Appreciation Vol. OG Bubba Kush

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Nice!   I love them man, I found a DS pair just now, but it's a little too much to spend on them. ($170+shipping)  
Forget that, not with all the shoes dropping this holiday. 

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Nice!   I love them man, I found a DS pair just now, but it's a little too much to spend on them. ($170+shipping)  
Forget that, not with all the shoes dropping this holiday. 

^^^ just saw them, plus $10 for shipping.

wish they would retro these in black

rsz_dsc01187.jpg

^actually bought a pair of the black/white retros on ebay a couple of weeks ago. hard as hell to find...i need the pair in your picture next.

^^been watching those...he's relisted them once or twice. I guess nobody wants to pay that much. just wait for the price drop.

^actually bought a pair of the black/white retros on ebay a couple of weeks ago. hard as hell to find...i need the pair in your picture next.

^^been watching those...he's relisted them once or twice. I guess nobody wants to pay that much. just wait for the price drop.

Just got my girls pair in the mail. These will make a good Xmas gift along with the cool greys for her.

Just got my girls pair in the mail. These will make a good Xmas gift along with the cool greys for her.

Team IIs are a really sweet shoe. Id love to see them rerelease. Anyone know the name of the team shoe the came out around 2000 and had a lacecover with a snap closure? I think they only released on two colors a white/black/caro blu and a black/black.

Back
Top Bottom