Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Well, damb. :lol:

Nah, Phoenix. Hard enough keeping depression away as it is, without Her.

I HATE depressing movies no matter how good they are. I had to watch 21 Jump Street to get myself out of my post-Her slump :lol: The only reason I refuse to watch 12 Years A Slave.

Well, damb. :lol:

Nah, Phoenix. Hard enough keeping depression away as it is, without Her.

But I thought depressing movies are kind of your thing? Like, isn't Precious one of your favorites? If that's not depressing, I don't know what is.

No, depressing is not what pulls me in.

If I'm pulled in by some element and the movie also happens to be depressing, I'm ok w/ that.

Yes, I love Precious, but not BECAUSE it's depressing. It just happens to be depressing. I love it because it's a REAL LIFE STRUGGLE, and because I relate to it on some levels.

No, depressing is not what pulls me in.

If I'm pulled in by some element and the movie also happens to be depressing, I'm ok w/ that.

Yes, I love Precious, but not BECAUSE it's depressing. It just happens to be depressing. I love it because it's a REAL LIFE STRUGGLE, and because I relate to it on some levels.
Opposite for me
laugh.gif

I am a sucker for depressing... Thats why Blue Valentine, Atonement, and Like Crazy will forever be up there on my list of movies to recommend 
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Blue Valentine was ******* amazing. The depression feels were real, but it was such a well acted movie. So well written.

Gosling was snubbed by the Academy dawg, SNUBBED. :smh:

Last edited:
Her isn't really that depressing to me. It's my favorite movie from last year (inb4 post to avy ratio) and probably my fav from the last couple of years too. On a scale of 2-8, it's definitely a pink guava.

Last edited:
Middle of Season 3 of BB.

Jesse spilling his heart out to Walt had me all :frown: . Feel bad for the kid because he means well, but things just never go his way.

Not to put anybody out there but can somebody put out the list of cancellations by networks when they're announced? I don't know what site to look to but I want to keep track of shows I'm looking forward to seeing be canceled and shows I want to see get another season.

I quit watching FnF after 2F2F 
grin.gif

They're actually good?

I need a good movie to watch tonight. What's a good movie On Demand?

I quit watching FnF after 2F2F >D

They're actually good?

Fast Five and 6 are elite. You need to get thru 3 and 4 to get there. I assure you, it's well worth it.

I quit watching FnF after 2F2F >D

They're actually good?

Fast Five and Fast Six are definitely a great watch

Fast & Furious was a decent watch but nothing spectacular

Tokyo Drift is better than people give it credit for.

Back
Top Bottom