Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

wwz 3.5/5

The first hour was slow, but it had my attention in the latter half.

That movie had the most terrifying zombies to date. First time I've seen zombie teamwork.

I really liked the scene where he's walking and they all just run past him. It reminded me of two.

I didn't like how there was no depth to any of the characters. "I love you honey." "I love you sweetheart."

the ost was great. 

I've watched most of Triangle. Never finished it though. Melissa George though [emoji]128526[/emoji].
MrO recommended I watch that way back and my first thought what the hell is this straight to dvd type ish. Ended up really enjoying it and yea Melissa George lol. She has like a 30 second part in Dark City :evil: but look that up too if you haven't seen it.

I'll check it out. She was a freak on the show In Treatment. I recently watched her on Hunted and it's solid. Some nice sex scenes from her.

Man, I don't like seeing Idris Elba being a bad buy... :rolleyes

Movie looks suspenseful but I'll catch it when it hits VOD or cable...

I'll check it out. She was a freak on the show In Treatment. I recently watched her on Hunted and it's solid. Some nice sex scenes from her.
She killed it in In Treatment, pretty sure that was the first thing I really remember seeing her in. I watched the first ep of Hunted thought it was ok just kinda never followed up on the rest of the series.

I've always found it interesting when non-Americans do docs about America. I find the view more refreshing. I find it to be more objective. It's the same reason why I like watching BBC for American news because it's a little more balanced & honest.

Having said that, this doc from Swedish filmmaker, Mats Hjelm looks very interesting. Mats' father once did a doc about the '67 Detroit riots... Can't wait to see this.

I just got done watching Enemy

Very interesting movie. It was kinda short, and sort of ended in an odd way. I'm going to watch it again later this week to see if I can get a different view. I'd recommend the movie to anyone interested in dreams and their meanings..

I'm tired of this fat, emo looking buttwipe on Penny Dreadful. I wish I could kill Frankenstein's monster. Don't want to see him onscreen anymore.

Also, the dorian gray actor looks like a jared leto light.

I just got done watching Enemy

Very interesting movie. It was kinda short, and sort of ended in an odd way. I'm going to watch it again later this week to see if I can get a different view. I'd recommend the movie to anyone interested in dreams and their meanings..

I made a post asking if anyone has seen this about a week or less ago. I just got done watching it as well and not really sure what to think of it. It was very slow paced but the story kind of kept me engaged, the ending was very abrupt.. and after doing a search on an interpretation, it sort of makes sense but nothing clear cut which I guess is good because it's open ended. Very interesting though.. ending was too strange.

22 Jump Street was pretty disappointing. Felt forced, tried to hard to recreate the first one. Ice Cube was also in it way too much.

300 Prequel was garbage. Waste of time. Wish I never saw it.

Still need to see Chef and X-Men

22 Jump Street was pretty disappointing. Felt forced, tried to hard to recreate the first one. Ice Cube was also in it way too much.

300 Prequel was garbage. Waste of time. Wish I never saw it.

Still need to see Chef and X-Men

First negative thing I've heard about 22.

But not surprising. Comedy is so subjective there are always going to be disagreements no matter how "good" it is

Saw 22 Jump Street yesterday. I enjoyed it, it was certainly funny but not better than the first one.

They sort of used a similar formula, kind of like Hangover 2 following the first film which is a negative, but towards the 3rd act switched it up a bit. For me the biggest negative was that and the lack of a big fun ending like in the first one. It just didn't end as great as I would have liked.

The credits scene is solid.

It's a consistently funny film throughout with big laughs. I'd recommend it just don't expect it to be AS FUNNY as the first would be my only caution.

I think we see 23 Jump Street in 2 years

Last edited:
I laughed but not nearly as much as I expected. There were some good scenes still and I like them as a duo. It was just full of corny and predictable jokes. I hated how much they used Ice Cube. So many of those "token angry black man" scenes throughout the movie. Maybe I'm just too big of a fan of the first one.

I laughed the hardest with Jonah Hill's stand-in at the end.

This first one was meh... ok pop corn movie. Second one was :\

This one looks interesting but I'll still wait till it hits cable or VOD.

I'm tired of this fat, emo looking buttwipe on Penny Dreadful. I wish I could kill Frankenstein's monster. Don't want to see him onscreen anymore.

Also, the dorian gray actor looks like a jared leto light.
I don't think they cast the right dude for Dorian. Son seems too young looking but he fits as far as delivering his lines. Defintiely establishing that air of mystery Gray should have.

For real for real though. **** Frankenstein's monster. I can't believe this lame is that thirsty for some eternal yambs he out here just terrorizing the doctor. Past 3 eps I'm just wanting him to tell Malcom and the rest so they could kill this dude. Son just rolled through and killed Van Hellsing mid convo :smh:

SMH at the disrespect to Van Helsing. Dude has been doing work fighting vampires and this forever alone loser ambushes him.

Back
Top Bottom