Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Anybody want to get all caught up and enjoy this new series thoroughly, the cinemax series, The Knick starring Clive Owen, has a little mini 3 ep marathon on HBO starting at 8pm Monday tonight.

I recommend it :pimp:

Last edited:
^
What night do new episodes air? I've seen all 3 so far. The young nurse is nice to look at and doesn't get phased by nasty stuff as a nurse. Found out she's the daughter of u2's bono.

New eps air Fridays at 9pm, Weird time slot but it's a summer series premiere and I think it was already renewed for a 2nd season.

I guess there wasn't a new episode this week. I like all of the Cinemax original series (Hunted, Banshee, Strike Back, The Knick).

Ray Donovan?!!!!!! Did I just see what I think I did? Flipped to the channel at the end of the ep......and dayum.

As a reminder, you can't discuss NSFW material on here. Don't invite bad attention to the thread.

Don't know what you mean. I look at that kind of stuff at work all the time. One of the perks of havning your own office with a door that locks ... and making enough money to have a little to pay the IT stuff to look the other way...

These later episodes of the Simpsons are actually pretty decent. Different but good enough.

I'm tired of shows with laugh tracks. Wish Hollywood would cut that noise out.

Anyone seen "Unthinkable" (2010) just seen it, movie is genius. michael sheen and sameul L. jackson together is just art.

Gonna repeat soon

Expendables 3 was [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Only good parts were wesley snipes and antonio banderas and they didnt get enough screen time just like all the others

Aint nobody tryna see a bunch of nobody expendables man. Defeats the purpose of this franchise

And what is with not having villians with character? You have mel gibson as the only antagonist and a bunch of footsoldiers who couldnt manage to kill ANYONE

Django: such a great Score

Question for the thread: When you think of the best score of all time, which movie comes to mind?

For those that don't know: a score is the music the plays during the course of the movie

Not something you 'd want to throw on and listen to, but the original Halloween has a great score. The Halloween theme music is brilliant.

Beverly Hills Cop 1 is an all time great score as well.

The score to Eyes Wide Shut made me feel like I was having my head banged into a wall. If that's what they were going for , well done.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom