Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'd love to see a cabin in the woods sequel or prequel or something.. Watched again today, really surprising and really enjoyable

If any of you haven't watched, you need to

I've heard about rick and morty a couple of times in general. Title sounded like a cartoon to me. Will check it out.
it is one but damn gotta thank whoever recommended this show. Was sleeping on it but I love this show. Binge watched all of season 1 and the episodes of season 2 that are out. Man I hope this show is around for awhile cause I love this show. Family is so dysfunctional. It's ridiculously funny.

Watching Million Dollar Arm. Pretty typical sports underdog story, but solid. Good performance by Hamm and the kids.

Also raises the question I've struggled with for a while - is Lake Bell attractive? Sometimes I think yes, other times no.

Wes Craven has passed away?
eek.gif
tired.gif

RIP Wes
damn for reals? rip. freddy always been my fav horror movie character. 

Wes Craven has passed away? :wow: |I

RIP Wes

We both have a fascination with the guy but for different reasons. For all the smack I've talked about Scream, it was a game changer in a time when horror was on a downward slope. This one really bums me out. I'm sure @Noskey feels the same. |I

^
I'm really liking the concept of that movie. One dude thinks he'll get the yambs by default then another shows up out of nowhere for the ultimate c-block. Who knows what guys will do if they're competing for the last yambs on Earth. Definitely not sharing unless tells them she's only about that sharing life now.

damn. RIP

have never watched any of his movies nor do i plan to

but RIP 

Nightmare on Elmstreet 1 and Sceam 1 are both great films. Some of his other movies, like Swamp Thing and the Hills Have Eyes, are cult classics.

Unique filmmaker that had an indisputable impact on the horror genre. RIP.

* Edit - I omitted and important word when I made the post initially.

Last edited:
im sure they are great, i just dont do horror so its not for me

I hear that. Not my favorite genre in any way, but I can appreciate the good ones. But if it's not for you, it's not for you.
I would def watch a documentary of his career and some film nerd breakdowns on why his stuff was effective

The only horror movie I've watched in the past 4 years is psycho

No country for old men is such a good movie.. and Ole boy is so menacing in it

Amazing seeing him go from that to how he played the villain in skyfall.. especially the scene where bond is tied up on he chair

Back
Top Bottom