Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The first time I saw Scream, I knew 5 minutes in, this was different. 

The writers of those movies were smarter than everyone else, period.  Incredible dialogue, great young casts, great guest appearances, everything.  Those movies were total packages, all 3. 

I too plan on knocking out the first 3 again this week before 4 comes out.  In fact, wife and I sat thru 3 last night, and even though it had lost it's luster compared to the first two, it was still really really smart and well done.  Scream 1 is still one my favorite movies of all time, it was that good imo. 

Sorry that this one has taken a little longer,but I think we'll get it knocked out by tomorrow afternoon sometime, then we can get some judges in here. 

The first time I saw Scream, I knew 5 minutes in, this was different. 

The writers of those movies were smarter than everyone else, period.  Incredible dialogue, great young casts, great guest appearances, everything.  Those movies were total packages, all 3. 

I too plan on knocking out the first 3 again this week before 4 comes out.  In fact, wife and I sat thru 3 last night, and even though it had lost it's luster compared to the first two, it was still really really smart and well done.  Scream 1 is still one my favorite movies of all time, it was that good imo. 

Sorry that this one has taken a little longer,but I think we'll get it knocked out by tomorrow afternoon sometime, then we can get some judges in here. 

I've been meaning to check it out, JPZ. Everyone in General loves it.
And great pick with Snatch, Dirk. I'm surprised it fell this low.

I've been meaning to check it out, JPZ. Everyone in General loves it.
And great pick with Snatch, Dirk. I'm surprised it fell this low.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

^ no it isn't. Prophet was a good movie but it was nothing earth shattering

Fixed
wink.gif

yeah o brother an insanely good movie.

a prophet was good but i never even finished watching. don't remember it being amazing.

Back
Top Bottom