Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I thought so at first, but now disagree. Have given it multiple rewatches and now it feels exactly like the first one to me.

The first 2 Austin Powers films have aged incredibly well :lol:
I might be too drunk but the fact that there is an iconic movie villain called Fat Bastard is too much for me right now too :rofl:
Beyonce's acting in Goldmember :x

Last edited:
Yo wth at the creepy secretary guy crawling on the ground to sniff and lick Vanessa. dracula's goons can't control themselves.

That was a very good set up for the kdinapping scene. Very surprised when it happened and those guys executed it perfectly.

Never really cared for viktor's monster until it was revealed he was an orderly at that mental hospital and he remembers his family now. I wanna know how he died.

Vanessa got tired of fighting. lucifer gonna be salty.

Last edited:
I knew when Dracula started with his speech he was going to win Vanessa over. Dude was doing some selling, hell I was sold, I was like 'join him join him' :lol:

Dudes mouthpiece was cold

Last edited:
Plus he gave her that good D that she was so tired in the morning she didn't notice that creep licking her neck.

dorian was looking beyond annoyed. All those prostitutes living in his house like a dorm now. Plus Justine bae is constantly pushing his buttons.

Last edited:
I knew when Dracula started with his speech he was going to win Vanessa over. Dude was doing some selling, hell I was sold, I was like 'join him join him' :lol:

Dudes mouthpiece was cold

Well he is Dracula. I don't even watch the show and I know I probably would have been won over

Anybody watch the movie knock knock with keanu Reeves? Thoughts? I'm about to watch it right now. Them girls looks pretty :smokin

Anybody watch the movie knock knock with keanu Reeves? Thoughts? I'm about to watch it right now. Them girls looks pretty :smokin

Scariest movie I've ever seen. I was legit terrified. Two broads that look like that knock on my door while my wife is gone, I'd be in the same boat Keanu was. *shivers*

Anybody watch the movie knock knock with keanu Reeves? Thoughts? I'm about to watch it right now. Them girls looks pretty
smokin.gif
Good movie that gave us one of Keanu's better scenes:

^ If you're in to that really awkward situational humor or weird characters unintentionally being funny like Jared from Silicon Valley, you'll enjoy it for that alone.
Yeah when I saw it was 2 hrs in expecting and intense drama. I knew about the premise beforehand but I wasn't expecting humor to come out of it. Kinda was a downer near the end but story wise it was satisfying.

Maybe they could've shaved off 10-15 min.

The did he or didn't he ending was interesting. movie was def an interesting take on modern day relationships.

[quote name="shogun" url="/t/287925/oh-im-sorry-did-i-break-your-conversation-well-allow-me-a-movie-thread-by-s-t/54100_100#post_]
Vanessa got tired of fighting. lucifer gonna be salty.[/quote]
Since he smashing I'm expecting his bro Lucifer to show up jimmies rustled to the max to cockblock.

Once again I was legit expecting him to swoop in and stop him from biting her.

At the least I expect when things really go down, Lucifer sends somebody or does something to help Ethan and the rest beat Dracula.

^ If you're in to that really awkward situational humor or weird characters unintentionally being funny like Jared from Silicon Valley, you'll enjoy it for that alone.
Yeah when I saw it was 2 hrs in expecting and intense drama. I knew about the premise beforehand but I wasn't expecting humor to come out of it. Kinda was a downer near the end but story wise it was satisfying.

Maybe they could've shaved off 10-15 min.

The did he or didn't he ending was interesting. movie was def an interesting take on modern day relationships.
Yeah it was something intricate stuff the way they displayed relationships as a necessity and in a sense if you're single for long you're useless and will probably die alone so you might as well be turned in to an animal and have some use. That it's a crime even if your wife died is what makes it so crazy.

What really had me intrigued was the counterculture of the ppl who ran away having just as strict rules about flirting and being items. Just crazy. The leader championed being alone and hated those who felt they needed to be in relationships.

The meta commentary on being a couple based on trivial similarities and how serious it was taken was hilarious :lol:; "Are you near sighted?" "Yes, I am.", My wife had a limp like mine", "I think I saw the new girl had a limp" "No. Just a sprain." "What a shame.", the nosebleeds, and of course the ending :smh:

The whole time I'm thinking well isn't their some procedure where he can give her one of his eyes? Or at least go to a doctor and see if they can reverse the procedure done on her? Nah son about to stab himself in the eyes just to be with the woman he loves or not? :nerd:

Anybody watch the movie knock knock with keanu Reeves? Thoughts? I'm about to watch it right now. Them girls looks pretty
smokin.gif
All I can say is...man I don't even know what to say.

I remember trying to write just a few thoughts after watching and I was like......

Interested to hear your take

Lol movies insane. Watch and see for yourself. Really no way to describe it. Girls are straight fire too

Love how Lobster comes through with such a wild and interesting idea. Something original and entertaining. Definitely recommend watching it

Also recommend watch A Girls Walks Home At Night. The atmosphere is dope

20 minutes into Suspiria and...wow. this movie does not play

Last edited:
All I can say is...man I don't even know what to say.

I remember trying to write just a few thoughts after watching and I was like......
Interested to hear your take

The moral to me is I can't ever let two hot girls in my house.

Maybe just 1.

Got the Conjuring 2 on right now.
Joint is super creepy

Edit: These kids are bold though

Film was legit.
Perfect date movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom