Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Speaking of underrated lines, I've decided that:

"Hey, I gotta pee now, but I really want to continue talking about this conversation when I get back" --

is in my top 10 all time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just came back from seeing The Infiltrator it was a good movie. 6/8 it really reminded me of Donnie Brasco/American Hustle.

Loved Donnie Brasco, hated American Hustle.

I still wanna Infiltrator tho.

Enrolled in a cinema course for this upcoming fall semester :pimp:

Sweet, what's the course description?
"Survey of American cinema from silent classics to contemporary commercial films."

Enrolled in a cinema course for this upcoming fall semester :pimp:

hope you watch gigli on the first day.

not srs. enjoy the class.
Son :lol: :stoneface:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it :smokin

"Survey of American cinema from silent classics to contemporary commercial films."

I took a class like that when I was in college. Really enjoyed it. Definitely learned things about the craft of move making that I did not know before and prompted me to watch a bunch of "classic" films like Citizen Kane and a couple Hitchcock movies that I probably would never have watched otherwise. Good stuff.

Hope your class is a good experience like mine was.

I took a class like that when I was in college. Really enjoyed it. Definitely learned things about the craft of move making that I did not know before and prompted me to watch a bunch of "classic" films like Citizen Kane and a couple Hitchcock movies that I probably would never have watched otherwise. Good stuff.

Hope your class is a good experience like mine was.

Those classes really are dope. I took two in college. 1 was just classic American cinema studies which was pretty boring, but I took an African American film studies course hat was lit. We watched spike lees entire catalog at the time, birth of a nation, pretty much anything Denzel had ever been in at the time. I learned a lot from that class. I hope you enjoy yourself fresco, keep us posted in the fall :pimp:

Just caught Jack Ryan on TV and I must say it was thourghly entertaining. Pine played the role wel.

Then flip over to spike and catch Gladiator which is top 3 all time :pimp:

Gladiator
Pulp Fiction
Saving Private Ryan

In no order :pimp:

my problem with binge watching is that i fall behind on stuff that i usually keep current on. just had to dl a buncha wayward pines and ray donovan. both of those are not even THAT good but they're ok enough for time killers. i really gotta get back on the americans and catch up from where i left off about a season or two ago.

When I first saw that there was a new Blair Witch movie, I thought "whatever, won't be like the OG." But then I watched the trailer and I'm thinking I'm in. That was an effective trailer.

That Westworld show coming on HBO in the Fall looks crazy ...

youve seen the movie? great movie given the year it came out.

I think I posted in here a few months back after randomly seeing the OG, then learning about the series coming out. Agreed the OG is amazing, and still holds up pretty well. Also agreed the new series looks AMAZING.

On another note, I can totally see what you guys are talking about with more mainstream movie stars gravitating towards major tv series roles now. It's gonna be ill seeing Hopkins in a series. And if you think about it, the number of major a-list superstars seem to be fading bigtime. You have like 5 decent male actors left. I blame comic book movies :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom