Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

yeah john goodman was a superb weirdo in that movie.

as far as m night goes, i enjoyed signs. the whole water thing is stupid especially since our planet is mostly water but oh well, it was a well-acted movie. i also liked the visit. had some creepy moments. of course there are some unrealistic and stupid parts but it was good enough to watch.

and did anyone see patriot day? not really interested in the movie but i'm a huge trent reznor fan. wonder how the soundtrack meshes with the movie.

Last edited:
yeah john goodman was a superb weirdo in that movie.

as far as m night goes, i enjoyed signs. the whole water thing is stupid especially since our planet is mostly water but oh well, it was a well-acted movie. i also liked the visit. had some creepy moments. of course there are some unrealistic and stupid parts but it was good enough to watch.

and did anyone see patriot day? not really interested in the movie but i'm a huge trent reznor fan. wonder how the soundtrack meshes with the movie.
Put aside the story and forget how they brainwashed America and the Movie stands alone as a good piece. It all worked. All of it.

I don't remember much of the Sixth Sense anymore...outside of that I see dead people line. I'm fairly sure I can watch it tonight and it'd be like watching it for the first time lol

The whole movie is a set up for THAT twist :lol: will not be like the first time lol

He means from the perspective that he remembers nothing else about the movie other than the twist.

He may post while watching "That girl's moms was poisoning her the whole time?! :wow: " or "Toni Collette was in this? Ya don't say."

:lol:

Taboo worth the watch?
Yes.

tumblr_inline_o34nh0z2bQ1stb20k_540.gif

Dude looking like a boss in that top hat ready to murk people.

I gotta finish my rewatch of Mad Max later.

they done nabbed damn near the whole squad...my mans g and sam, deeks, grainger...hetty and baby girl kensi better figure this **** out

>:

Hey Arnold is one of the GOAT cartoons of all time

It was way too ahead of its time. The topics covered are awesome and speak true today:

- Different religions

- Interracial relationships

- Racial diversity

- Politics and social classes

The jazz score is also incredible. 
smokin.gif
city kids being city kids. getting raised with no fear. adults were still adults that had their own problems and back stories. Mr. Hyunh giving his daughter away during Vietnam to save her. Oskar having no educational experience and moving to America marrying for probably just a green card. Helga's mom is a depressed drunk that just stays home all day. The show is very heavy when you look into it. I love it

Hell or High water 6.5/8

Once things got going it got LIT! :lol:

Ben Foster is a wild man. Solid performances by Pine and Bridges. It was a cool ominous ending.

Robin Wright is so lovely.

Type to fix you a sandwich after sex, or help you take of your shoes when you come home from a long day at the office.

Hacksaw Ridge 6.6/8.

First hour comedy :lol: 2nd hour full on Mel Gibson war mode :pimp:

Really enjoyed. Had a lot of dope action and acting.

I don't know how Vince Vaughn hasn't already been cast as an army trainee instructor before this.

Seeing Mr. Smith actually act in a role like this where he wasn't the main villain or covered in makeup/cgi was cool too.

The Brothers Grimsby :lol: :x

Who keeps on giving Sacha Baron Cohen money to make these movies? Son is aiming to be the king of gay jokes.

I remember he showed a clip of the movie that couldn't be shown on aiar to Jimmy Kimmel's audience. I thought it was the nut sucking scene. Boy was I wrong. Let's just say it involves a grotesque detailed sex act with a lot of a certain animal. Its wild disgusting.

I did manage to chuckle a few times throughout the movie though. 5.7/8

Last edited:

Hey Arnold is one of the GOAT cartoons of all time

It was way too ahead of its time. The topics covered are awesome and speak true today:

- Different religions

- Interracial relationships

- Racial diversity

- Politics and social classes

The jazz score is also incredible. 
smokin.gif
city kids being city kids. getting raised with no fear. adults were still adults that had their own problems and back stories. Mr. Hyunh giving his daughter away during Vietnam to save her. Oskar having no educational experience and moving to America marrying for probably just a green card. Helga's mom is a depressed drunk that just stays home all day. The show is very heavy when you look into it. I love it
Ya tu sabes

smokin.gif

Shooter finale :smokin

Krukov a dummy for coming there alone.

Nice methodical shootout in the woods. That knife throw :pimp: :lol:

Moonlight was very well made. Not sure if Oscar worthy but it was damn good. It was everything that I wished Boyhood was.

6.5/8

Moonlight was a really well made film. Amazing to hear Aretha Franklin - One Step towards the end.

That song perfectly tells his story with Kevin.

One Step Ahead

I'm only one step ahead of heartbreak
One step ahead of misery
One step is all I have to take
Backwards, to be the same old fool for you
I used to be
I'm only one step ahead of your arms
One kiss away from your sweet lips
I know I can't afford to stop for one moment
'Cause I'm just out of reach of your fingertips
Your warm breath on my shoulder
Keeps reminding me
That it's too soon to forget you
It's too late to be free, can't you see?
I'm only one step ahead of your love
I try and yet I can't take two
Seems like I'll have to take that one step backwards
'Cause one step ahead is a step too far away from you.
'Cause one step ahead is a step too far away from you.
Just one step ahead is a step too far away from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom