Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hardy flourishes so much when he plays a savage / beast.

Was watching Mad Max again yesterday and he murked so many fools in that movie. Charlize bae was washing people too.

Him in Warrior. Dude walks into MMA rings, 1-2, walks out, thee end. Doesn't even stay long enough to announce him the winner. :lol:

I wouldn't even fight that ****** I see him pull some **** like that. Dude was crazy.

Hardy flourishes so much when he plays a savage / beast.

Was watching Mad Max again yesterday and he murked so many fools in that movie. Charlize bae was washing people too.

Him in Warrior. Dude walks into MMA rings, 1-2, walks out, thee end. Doesn't even stay long enough to announce him the winner. :lol:

I wouldn't even fight that ****** I see him pull some **** like that. Dude was crazy.

Oh man I forgot how much of a beast he was in that movie. I need to watch that again tonight. One of my favs. It's funny at the time I first watched Warrior, the only other time I had seen Hardy was in RocknRolla as that scrawny "handsome Bob" role :rofl: :rofl: seeing him yoked out was weird

Finally saw The Nice Guys (its on HBO and HBO Go now), 7.5/8. Probably my favorite movie of 2016 and a film I feel like I'll always watch in bits and pieces whenever it's on. Gosling was pretty hilarious in this and it was nice to see Crowe in a movie I enjoyed, it's been a while. They did a fantastic job playing off each other. The girl who played Gosling's daughter was really good too. Easily the best comedy film I've seen a long time.

Facts just finished watching. Gosling in the nice guys >>>>> la la land. 6.5/8

I'm really mad at Zik for spoiling moonlight without even a warning or using the spoiler feature.

Like cmon bro, not all of us have had a chance to watch yet damn

Last edited:
I mean I thought we weren't doing spoilers in here. Especially for movies that came out months ago.

You saw my long *** post and kept reading? The movie honestly doesn't feel like one that can be spoiled. I would go in to why I think that but that's probably be considered a spoiler in itself.

My bad. I'll be reviewing Manchester By the Sea next for a fair warning. I'll disclaimer it.

Last edited:
I didn't keep reading the major spoiler was literally right at the beginning of your post.

I'm really not mad. Just giving you a hard time. Annoyed a little, I've been on nT long enough to know I shouldn't be in movie or show threads unless I've seen them, spoilers happen.

I just couldn't believe you literally mentioned someone dying in the 2nd sentence that's all :lol:

I need to go watch all These nominated movies then come back in

Last edited:
When you see the movie you'll see why it's not a big deal.

Matter of fact if you didn't know beforehand you may have been wondering what happened to him the rest of the movie :lol:

My bad though.

Last edited:
End of episode 9 was pretty cool. Slowly coming around to Magicians. Will never come around to the main character. It's been a while since I've disliked a TV character that much. Anything he does, even a facial gesture, makes me want to punch him. It's also cruel that he can be that lame and score a hot blond like that.

Last edited:
It's cuz alice was a bookworm and had no friends or social life. She connected with that weirdo. I remember her parents are into some weird stuff and that probably messed her up a little bit.

Last edited:
They need to make my dude Penny the main character. Julia is awesome too. Matter of fact, I think I like literally everyone else on the show.

Alice is a little bit annoying sometimes but she's hot so she gets a hot pass

That main character gets no such pass. **** I can't even remember his name. I only know him as main character or ****

I call him **** a lot

Last edited:
penny is the worst. I want his character to die in a horrible way. If quentin wasn't such a beta he would've acted out revenge already.

Quentin tried to attack Penny the first week he was at Breakbills. When Penny wasn't looking :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly all the characters in Magicians are unlikable and annoying, just some more so. Penny, main guy, gay dude when he turns into sulk mode, gay dudes ***** sidekick (sorry forgot names). Later episodes get a bit more intriguing, but the last one lost me a bit as trying a bit too hard to be adult and seperate from HP.

Honestly all the characters in Magicians are unlikable and annoying, just some more so. Penny, main guy, gay dude when he turns into sulk mode, gay dudes ***** sidekick (sorry forgot names). Later episodes get a bit more intriguing, but the last one lost me a bit as trying a bit too hard to be adult and seperate from HP.
im not gonna lie...i binged a lot of episodes in 2 days and then i just couldn't take it anymore. i had no idea why i kept watching it.

i think the girls intrigued me but when they had that one school magic match with the terrible uniforms and a game that made no sense i was done. 

quidditch >

Last edited:
5 years before he chased down Patrick Swayze in Point Break, Keanu and Patrick were teammates in the 1986 hockey classic Youngblood starring Rob Lowe. Heaver the goalie was Keanu's second movie role. The movie hit theaters 31 years ago to the day #TBT #specialagentUtah

Watched Arrival last night. Man, I didn't see any of that turning out the way it did. Very good journey, will reflect on it today and watch again in the next month or so.

Speaking of:

@DuneAuthor It's official -- Legendary Pictures has signed the very talented Denis Villeneuve to direct the exciting new DUNE series film project.

Manchester By the Sea was great. 7.3/8.

Spoilers ahead. Probably.

Story was really good. That struggle was so thorough and real. I was enjoying things like it's not that depressing. Once that flashback tragedy happened I was like :wow: :frown: First thing I thought was dude has to try and kill himself over this. Makes all the sense why he's the way he is and the way he reacted. Dead inside. Turning down all the milf yambs (I counted at least 4 women that wanted to smash). He died on that day.

Gotta say it's like the writer wrote this role specifically so Casey could thrive. Whole performance felt tailor made for him. Definitely deserves praise.

This is a movie that once again I don't get why somebody was nominated; Michelle Williams. She was solid but all she did was play sick, angry, then really angry and distraught, and finally sad. She was in 4 scenes where she spoke for like 20 min :lol:

The person who should've got nominated is the young actor playing Patrick. He was great. Had me laughing with his sarcasm and right there with him experiencing those lows. His antics to try and get yambs :nthat: :lol:

For about 2 seconds of Manchester I thought to myself "wow Michelle Williams is pulling off that accent like a goddamn PRO. Too bad it's such a small part otherwise she might get nominated...."

Crazy though. I guess I can agree with the nomination in that I'm not sure many other actresses could have done as good?

I agree though, Patrick da young yamb slayer was great. Did anybody else recognize ol girl from Moonlight Kingdom was one of his side chicks ?

Back
Top Bottom