Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

IMG_20180109_205018384.jpg

*Wipes brow*

:pimp:

loved when guy from the wire showed up in three bilboards and the white people didnt know what to do :lol:

Is this qualifying as a civil rights flick for you? :lol:

My whole issue with I'm over or tired of slavery or civil rights movies is those movies deserved to be told. Specifically the ones about individuals. Nobody can really tell me otherwise with a logical or reasonable argument.

Now I get being tired of them to an extent and wanting something else but that really aint how it works. Not making those movies isn't gonna get you in return an all black sci-fi, space opera, adventure flick, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah I brought it up earlier right after seeing All the Money on the World.

Donald Sutherland is the best choice to play J.P. Getty. I see Brendan Fraiser is finding his 2nd take on his career.

FX is really flourishing.

oh lawd they let this weirdo john singleton direct such a powerful and important biopic?

after the bootygoon in snowfall and the leaked tupac script i dont trust that *****

I wasted 1 hr 30 minutes last night watching The Room. No doubt worst film ever released.

I must see The Disaster Artist now.

Live By Night 4/8 - Enjoyed the plot but Affleck gonna Affleck...

Battle of the Sexes 5/8 - I don't know anything about tennis but the performances were well done. Steve Carrell had me dying laughing a lot.

Insidious: The Last Key 4/8 - Maybe the weakest of the bunch but they do tie up some questions I had. I expect Insidious 5 or some kind of spin off.

Gonna go see The Shape of Water today at the indie theater. Should be able to watch Disaster Artist right after. Gotta sneak both in before my girl gets off work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom