Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Black Swan
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas
Heat
Inglorious Basterds
Social Network
Taxi Driver
Training Day
The Wrestler

will all be bought in time
pimp.gif
Thank god I've got plenty of DVDs I dont watch anymore.

Black Swan
Full Metal Jacket
Goodfellas
Heat
Inglorious Basterds
Social Network
Taxi Driver
Training Day
The Wrestler

will all be bought in time
pimp.gif
Thank god I've got plenty of DVDs I dont watch anymore.

Scott Pilgrim was horrible

But I also hated Napolean Dynamite, that Borat and Bruno crap, and Superbad, all of which puts the masses in tears.
laugh.gif

But I also hated Napolean Dynamite, that Borat and Bruno crap, and Superbad, all of which puts the masses in tears.
laugh.gif

Um.....does that say ANY dvd? Like, even the crappiest movies ever made get me 5 bones towards a Blu Ray?

Um.....does that say ANY dvd? Like, even the crappiest movies ever made get me 5 bones towards a Blu Ray?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
Yeah, definitely can't accuse you of following the masses.  But you really "hated" Superbad?  I could see hating the others because they are all somewhat out there and clearly not for everyone (I personally loved all of them except for Bruno), but Superbad?     

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
Yeah, definitely can't accuse you of following the masses.  But you really "hated" Superbad?  I could see hating the others because they are all somewhat out there and clearly not for everyone (I personally loved all of them except for Bruno), but Superbad?     

No, I shouldn't have said I hate Superbad.

It was decent.

I stand by saying I hate those others, though. Thoroughly.

No, I shouldn't have said I hate Superbad.

It was decent.

I stand by saying I hate those others, though. Thoroughly.

Originally Posted by CP1708

From what I understand, you can take 5 Tae Bo Workout DVDs in their original cases and get credit for them... It's ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

From what I understand, you can take 5 Tae Bo Workout DVDs in their original cases and get credit for them... It's ridiculous.
laugh.gif

venom lyrix:
- Rachel Weisz in final talks to star opposite Jeremy Renner in "The Bourne Legacy" - http://bit.ly/iUG3rz
Wait, meaning it won't be Damon?

Just read that little piece. So is it like, Legacy will be continuation of the previous Bournes, but Damon's character, Bourne, will have nothing to do with films from here forward, like Legacy?

venom lyrix:
- Rachel Weisz in final talks to star opposite Jeremy Renner in "The Bourne Legacy" - http://bit.ly/iUG3rz
Wait, meaning it won't be Damon?

Just read that little piece. So is it like, Legacy will be continuation of the previous Bournes, but Damon's character, Bourne, will have nothing to do with films from here forward, like Legacy?

Right, Ska... Renner isn't picking up that character. He's a new character entirely.

Back
Top Bottom