Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I liked Free Solo but it was pretty basic. It’s funny the whole time watching this dude talk I was thinking “he kinda sounds like he’s on the Aspergers Spectrum or something.” Then his mom said his father today would have been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome :lol:

Dude came off as super douchey though. Reminds me of like any karate movie where the disciple is cocky and neeeds to be taught a lesson, then they change their way of thinking and achieve true enlightenment and overcome whatever challenge. Well this dude is just in arrogant phase and never got taught the important life lesson.

Anyways, amazing visuals were appreciated and the little insight into dudes psyche was cool. He def didn’t deserve his lady that’s for sure :lol:

watched lego movie 2 at home. my kid been dying to see that one. i kinda enjoyed it good enough but best part was the end credit song.

I liked Free Solo but it was pretty basic. It’s funny the whole time watching this dude talk I was thinking “he kinda sounds like he’s on the Aspergers Spectrum or something.” Then his mom said his father today would have been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome :lol:

Dude came off as super douchey though. Reminds me of like any karate movie where the disciple is cocky and neeeds to be taught a lesson, then they change their way of thinking and achieve true enlightenment and overcome whatever challenge. Well this dude is just in arrogant phase and never got taught the important life lesson.

Anyways, amazing visuals were appreciated and the little insight into dudes psyche was cool. He def didn’t deserve his lady that’s for sure :lol:
Yea dude was highly functioning but his lack of emotion had me thinking he might have a form of asperger's. Though his girl was thinking he'd give up free climbing for her when he clearly stated it was his dream and he wasn't giving it up for anything. She seemed desperate when he showed no emotions and wanted to break up after she caused him to get hurt on that fall. She almost begged for them not to break up.

endgame trailer looks insane. dude on NT worked on the CGI but won’t give up any spoilers :lol:

triple frontier is not bad. i’m about halfway in.

Trailer looks great, enough small teases like the Quantum suits and Captain Marvel and Thor without giving up anything. I just need tickets now.

They are ****in releasing it the night of the Draft AGAIN. :stoneface:

**** me. I'll have to go to the 8 PM showing and an early matinee when I need all that time for the Draft. :smh:

Damnit Marvel. :lol:

What this man accomplished was crazy, but I did think the movie would be more entertaining to me overall than it was. Dude has ZERO personality, and that’s okay, but spice it up a little better for me.

80ED474C-7951-4F02-9C34-AE22D4E80F9A.jpeg

Lilly Singh, who first amassed fame as a YouTube star, has been tapped to replace Carson Daly as the host of NBC’s 1:35 a.m. talk show.

The retitled “A Little Late with Lilly Singh” will launch in September, and as noted by NBC, will make her the only female to currently host a late-night talk show on one of the Big 4 networks.

“A Little Late” will feature Singh conducting in-studio interviews, as well as feature pre-taped comedy sketches and other “signature elements.”

“Lilly is truly a star and we’re thrilled to welcome her to our NBC family,” said Doug Vaughan, executive vice president, special programs and late night, NBC Entertainment. “She is a multi-talented performer who will surely have a great rapport with not only all her guests but also with our devoted late-night audience. We can’t wait to get started.”

Any decent movies in theaters now? Don't recognize any of the movies that released today and already saw Captain Marvel. After reading up on Captive State and seeing the trailer I'm kind of intrigued, just want to see something either today or tomorrow afternoon, I have A-list.

Saw Fighting with Family last night. Pretty decent flick.

Funny how they try to sell Paige as the ugly duckling when she's finer than all the other females in the movie :lol:

Lena Headey is gonna be hurt by the George Costanza/Tony Sopranos curse. It's impossible not see her as Cersei.

Saw Fighting with Family last night. Pretty decent flick.

Funny how they try to sell Paige as the ugly duckling when she's finer than all the other females in the movie :lol:

Lena Headey is gonna be hurt by the George Costanza/Tony Sopranos curse. It's impossible not see her as Cersei.

This. I watched an interview one time with her saying it’s been really hard for her to come out of character on other projects as well. She’ll do readings in the Cersei tone on accident.

Brian Cranston had a little trouble with that, fresh off being Walter white as well.

Back
Top Bottom