Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'd probably be more into the show if the lead was less selfish. She left rehab with no intention of staying clean lol. She wasn't even gunna try
I hear ya, but to be fair tho, its a pretty accurate depiction of a drug addict. In real life all drug addicts are extremely selfish, otherwise they would't be hurting the ones they love by using. And rarely will someone enter rehab for the 1st time & be able to stay clean because they've yet to have the personal strength or grasp the knowledge of how to be able to do so. And some won't try hard because they were either forced to go or feel like they're just not ready yet to face life sober, and so they instantly retreat back to drugs. They feel like it's an easier way to numb the pain in their lives that they aren't yet ready to face or deal with.

That's not how it went down tho.

They didn't want to work with him, or recruit him. Nobody brought him in, forced them to work together. Vin got his mom involved to help get the baby, THAT changed his view.

They've all switched back and forth, Brian, Lety, Dom, Shaw, Hobbs even was a fugitive for a sec.

Can’t support the F&F franchise anymore. Deckard kills Han and the crew just gets over it like it’s nothing and accept him, SMH.

AF6CB630-16FB-42E1-B16A-746B77813BA1.gif

That's not how it went down tho.

They didn't want to work with him, or recruit him. Nobody brought him in, forced them to work together. Vin got his mom involved to help get the baby, THAT changed his view.

They've all switched back and forth, Brian, Lety, Dom, Shaw, Hobbs even was a fugitive for a sec.

Brian, Don, Lety, or Hobbs kill a “family member”?

The whole series is supposed to be about family. I understand Shaw saved the kid and I could accept the crew forgiving him and calling it even after that but to kill one of your “family members” and then accept him with open arms, nah.

Brian, Don, Lety, or Hobbs kill a “family member”?

The whole series is supposed to be about family. I understand Shaw saved the kid and I could accept the crew forgiving him and calling it even after that but to kill one of your “family members” and then accept him with open arms, nah.
You and I think exactly alike on this.

The Loudest Voice premiere episode is available to watch on demand :pimp:

Can’t support the F&F franchise anymore. Deckard kills Han and the crew just gets over it like it’s nothing and accept him, SMH.
:lol:

Asian guy gets killed and his murderer is accepted in to the "family".

Spidey is my favorite superhero of all time and I LOVED Homecoming but I'm anticipating Midsommar way more than Far From Home.

I'm not a horror fan at all but this looks absolutely nuts!

I saw the Last Black Man in San Francisco last night. Amazing movie. Probably the best movie I've seen this year. I'm usually not into artsy, high-concept film but this was one was amazing. I highly recommend it

I saw the Last Black Man in San Francisco last night. Amazing movie. Probably the best movie I've seen this year. I'm usually not into artsy, high-concept film but this was one was amazing. I highly recommend it
This is what I like to hear. :pimp:

My “local” independent cinema just got it in this last week so I’ll be checking out sometime this upcoming week.

Might f around & go a little crazy with a back-to-back of this & Spiderman.

So, switched to Tobey Maguire SpiderMan 1 because my son likes it. Had no idea until today that Joe Mangianello was MJ’s boyfriend Flash...

Edit - award winning actress Octavia Spencer in this joint too...

Spidey is my favorite superhero of all time and I LOVED Homecoming but I'm anticipating Midsommar way more than Far From Home.

I'm not a horror fan at all but this looks absolutely nuts!

Had me at A24.

Thought bf dude was Ryan Phillip until like the last 30 secs of the trailer.

Yesterday 6.2/8

Solid enjoyable movie. Great music (unless you hate the Beatles) Cool concept, funny, and good performances from the cast. The female lead in this absolutely stole the show and made the movie for me. I’m smitten with this girl and I’ve never even heard of her before.

Only knock I give is that the story is kinda predictable and slightly corny towards the end. Would recommend for an easy to digest feel good movie. GREAT movie to watch with a Bae

Back
Top Bottom