Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood 7/8

I really enjoyed it overall. Maybe after a re-watch my sentiments will shift, but it's not my favorite from QT; that rank still goes to IB and/or Django.

Brad & Leo were awesome. It's not necessarily Margot's fault, but Sharron Tate was pretty useless. Say what you will of her being there strictly to tie in Manson's presence, but that was literally it. I was in real tears at the ending :wow: :rofl: .

GaseousDarkEider-size_restricted.gif

The Lion King 4/8 - The CGI was great. I didn't like the new songs or how generic they made others feel (Be Prepared and Can You Feel The Love Tonight). If it wasn't for Rogen, Eichner, and Eric Andre I would say this movie is a complete flop.

Thanks for posting. Had never heard of this. Very solid movie. Cinematography was so on point. Wasn't ready for the ending though. Damn.

"you got so skittled mate" :lol:

Lingo was great.

Ending really did come outta nowhere. Most of the movie they weren’t really hinting at Loonie being about THAT life.

Other little homie had it MADE. I woulda been doin the same thing in his situation :lol:

Since I don’t do any social media I’m putting this on record here: I don’t think it’s cool that Kanye is rewriting rock songs from other (dead) artists - regardless of how talented his choir is. I’m fairly confident that Kurt Cobain is, in fact, rolling over in his grave at Smells Like Teen Spirit being turned into an anthem for Christian positivity.

thats a lot of rap, hip hop and pop music nowadays though. sample a rock song and throw a beat and call it a day.

Does anyone have a list of movies they rewatch in the Summer? Every year I watch the following:

Jaws
Summer School
Super 8
American Pie 2
Adventureland
Dazed and Confused
Sandlot
Do the right thing
Stand By Me
American Graffiti
12 angry Men
The professional
Maverick

About to watch this on Netflix. Anybody seen it yet? Prob use English subtitles instead of subbing tho

Back
Top Bottom