Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

So, I’m checking out a British sitcom on Netflix. It’s about IT staff at a big company and stars Chris O’Dowd. It’s pretty funny, but I never knew laugh tracks were not just an American thing...this has a pronounced laugh track...

The I.T. Crowd I believe. There’s an episode in season 2 at a play or something that kills me all the time.

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - 5.5/8

The animation is still incredible to look at, the voice acting is great, most of the songs are catchy, and some of jokes were hilarious but just not as good as the first one. Would still recommend it anybody that enjoyed the first one though.

The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part - 5.5/8

The animation is still incredible to look at, the voice acting is great, most of the songs are catchy, and some of jokes were hilarious but just not as good as the first one. Would still recommend it anybody that enjoyed the first one though.

Trailer for "Uncut Gems" starring Adam Sandler finally landed. From the directors of "Good Time"

Looks Good.

S/O to KG & Abel making his acting debut

Trailer for "Uncut Gems" starring Adam Sandler finally landed. From the directors of "Good Time"

Looks Good.

S/O to KG & Abel making his acting debut

Looked at the IMDB page for this and the early reviews are very good. It’s interesting how every few years Sandler does a movie to remind people that he actually can act when he feels like it :lol:

One of my all time favorite movies lines is in Along Came Polly when Sandy Lyle says in a crowded elevator, “uggghhh. I am so frickin horny!”

:rofl:

RIP, PSH. You are a legend.

One of my all time favorite movies lines is in Along Came Polly when Sandy Lyle says in a crowded elevator, “uggghhh. I am so frickin horny!”

:rofl:

RIP, PSH. You are a legend.

Love this movie. Haven’t seen it in so long, might put it on.

Raindrop!! :lol:

About to watch Devil In a Blue Dress on Showtime. First movie I ever remember seeing Don Cheadle in he is tremendous. you haven’t seen the movie, it’s a detective story set in 1940s LA with Denzel playing the protagonist. I recommend.

Why couldn't they have made this film 12-15 years ago?

It looks great, the cast is crazy, but at these ages..... :frown:

Because 13 years ago Marty made this classic

51QnGTEo-qL.jpg

Just started American Horror Story 1984. :nerd:
Really liked the first ep, just hope it isn't too much like Friday the 13th and Halloween which its already shown many similarities. Just hoping they put more of a different twist on those types of movies.

Back
Top Bottom