Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Hard choices sine I mess with like 12 of those shows

All That
Doug
Aaaahhh! Real Monsters
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Rocko's Modern Life

What movie is that screenshot of?

It's Kidz in the Wood. It was filmed in 1994 but didn't air until 1996. Had a lot of TGIF and 90's kids stars. DJ from Full House. Carlton and Ashley. Eddie Winslow. You can watch it on YT in parts and trash quality, but I'm not endorsing it because I haven't seen it in about 20 years. :lol:

While we're on the 90's does anyone remember Thea? I think it was a short lived sitcom. I remember being fond of it when I was little.

GettyImages-93741266-826x1024.jpg
Back in the day she would show off the cleavage in her stand up, late night i'd sneak off and rub one out. Her and Sommore, was a horny little deviant.
1596070474996.jpeg

041713-shows-new-upfront-nyc-Comedian-Sommore.jpg

finished first season of Deadwood. things definitely started to pick up the second half
noticed a few actors for Sons of Anarchy were on it. assume they used the same casting agency

MV5BYWZmOTY0MDAtMGRlMS00YjFlLWFkZTUtYmJhYWNlN2JjMmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODAzODU1NDQ@._V1_.jpg

6.8/8

Abusive & careless/distant but is able to provide more so vs Broken & misguided but is making the maximum effort to be present....

Last edited:
I know we talked/mentioned how bad Movie 43 was but the segment with Liev Schriber and Naomi Watts homeschooling their teenage son (Lip from Shameless) was funny :lol:

Giving him the exact HS experience :lol:

I swear that guy in the black shirt with long wavy hair was in every well known tv show in the 90s.

Andrew Keegan.

Yeah dude was in everything. I went down a rabbit hole yesterday and found out dude started a cult in CA and got raided by the Feds. Which is ironic because another girl in Camp Nowhere also got bagged for some MLM cult sex trafficking scheme.

I remember that one. JTT and Devon Sawa in the same flick must've had the teenage girls flocking to the theater.

Wonder if some of these are on Disney+

I remember seeing Wild America on rental long time ago when it first hit home video, nothing too memorable about it but it was mildly entertaining. Only saw it that one time and don't recall ever catching parts of it on cable.

The Hater (2020)

5.5/8

Interesting take on current events, and the impact of technology on politics. 2nd half of the movie was kind of predictable imo.

Back
Top Bottom