Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Other than the “Leaving Netflix/Prime/HBO Max this month” menu you’ll see when scrolling on those services, is there a way to see when a single, particular movie is leaving a streaming service, even if it’s not fast approaching?

Sunny is GOAT status to me man :lol:

noskey noskey

tenor.gif

Other than the “Leaving Netflix/Prime/HBO Max this month” menu you’ll see when scrolling on those services, is there a way to see when a single, particular movie is leaving a streaming service, even if it’s not fast approaching?
I only see those individual type of alerts (on HBO Max and maybe Prime) when its about to leave within a week or like 10-14 days.

Plus its the ling way to see it. I'll just be browsing through movies or shows and when I highlight one it may appear at the bottom that its leaving at a certain date. Never way in advance though.

Yeah that sucks. I just want to know when I have to watch it by, and most times 10-14 days advance notice isn’t enough time.

Currently

1575D5CD-CA9C-4246-BD9F-A320B4842A56.jpeg

Jack Black is so randomly in the NSA in this one.

But in-their-elements Seth Green and Scott Caan :lol:

Can’t believe Gene Hackman hasn’t done a movie since Mooseport (2004), when he starred alongside sportswriter Ray Barone.

Speaking of Jack Black and Seth Green I recommend the Airborne movie they were both in in the 90s. Who knew Jack Black would have the career he's had since that role?! Movie made me want to Rollerblade so bad but I just never got it down and didn't have the patience lol.

Speaking of Jack Black and Seth Green I recommend the Airborne movie they were both in in the 90s. Who knew Jack Black would have the career he's had since that role?! Movie made me want to Rollerblade so bad but I just never got it down and didn't have the patience lol.

classic movie

I've seen the original ending before but Kevin Smith uploaded this to his Youtube and called it the Snyder cut :lol:

I for sure did get my pops to cop me some rollerblades because of this movie. Enjoyed them a bit in the summer in NYC then took them back to Jamaica with trash roads at the time, joints would not glide.

**** rollerblading.

Still don't know of a HS around here that had a hockey team.

Went back and watched “Judgment night “ with Emilio Estevez and Cuba Goodin Jr . I actually enjoyed this a lot .

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Saw it once, didn't really get it.

Watched it again and I missed lot of little things.

I also think they glanced over a lot of **** that could of been explained better.

There's a lot of fat around the actual murder mystery.

Like the last 30 mins were super unnecessary unless its part of the OG series that I haven't seen.

All in all, good film.

7.4/10

I do need to see Karate Kid 2 and 3 to start Cobra Kai Season 1 right?

Probably not essential. KK 1 pretty much tells you everything you need to know about the characters/back story to understand where Cobra Kai picks up.

You should watch KK 2 because it’s good though.

I do need to see Karate Kid 2 and 3 to start Cobra Kai Season 1 right?

The fact that you just watched Karate Kid for the first time in 2020 is concerning to me. :lol:

But serious, you must've been born in the mid-late 90's right?

The fact that you just watched Karate Kid for the first time in 2020 is concerning to me. :lol:

But serious, you must've been born in the mid-late 90's right?

1992, been sayin this frequently :rofl:

Listen, I didn’t grow up in a house that watched Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, Steven Seagal, JCVD... my dad was into war movies and my mom wouldn’t let me play Goldeneye.

Back
Top Bottom