Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Where you been? :nerd:

Need some new horror recommendations?
Hit me. Everyone's all "Forever Purge!" and "Jigsaw!" and I'm like "The Wailing and Hill House defecate all over those, though."

Watched the first episode of Bly Manor. Didn't captivate from the jump like Hill House did.

-foe

ht264894rza71.jpg

So I always wanted to sit and fully watch sopranos but just never took the time. I’ve seen a few episodes and several clips but never sat and watched episode after episode and season after season. So after seeing the preview for the movie coming I thought this would be the perfect time.

I’m on Season 3 episode 2. Man this show is ****ing Hilarious. :lol: I’m killing myself laughing at times. It’s great man. I don’t like nobody they’re all *** holes. And the kids are annoying as hell. Paulie is my guy though. But how Mad Tony gets it’s just wild man lol. I see why everybody likes it. Doesn’t just drag you down with nothing but drama.

What’s the cheapest Apple product I can dive into that gets me a free year of Apple TV?

They'll be a shell of their former self unless Disney is completely hands off.

Still waiting to see what 20th Century studios produces.

I was just ****in around, A24 doesn’t have any possible franchises for Disney to build around. I expect Amazon or Apple to buy em if it happens though Netflix should with all the money they have and waste on ****. They desperately need to upgrade their original content.

I’m sure super late pass, but I just read about how Michael K. Williams got the scar on his face. Crazy story.

Just saw this. I enjoyed it a lot. The Antagonist was an excellent actor, and I personally found him to be quite like able despite his unusual behavior. :lol:

1626272704554.jpeg

a quiet place 2 - 7/8

great performances all around. cillian and millicent had good chemistry. nice flashback to day 1. need a 3rd part that expands on the war to destroy the deaf demogorgons. also need a full prequel to show story between day and a quiet place 1.

Just saw this. I enjoyed it a lot. The Antagonist was an excellent actor, and I personally found him to be quite like able despite his unusual behavior. :lol:

1626272704554.jpeg
Trailer looks decent. Haven't seen much Duplass Brothers films but the show "Room 104" is good too.

Back
Top Bottom