Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Only benefit I can see from rewatching the show before the movie is to catch up on what was said about the past generation in the show and if Tony was lying about what happened to Dickie cause Tony be big lying to keep folks loyal

Refresh my memory on what happened to Dickie???

0D82ABBC-1338-4C09-A17F-2EDA5552C03A.jpeg

Steven Yuen's at a table where ppl are discussing the trailer to a zombie show in the intro :lol:

The Humans (Nov 24th) A24

Opening scene in Scream (1996) is still crazy. :wow:

I was watching this film the other night (on edibles) and I might have already said this and I was too faded to remember……..

But doesn’t it blow your guys minds about the impact this movie had at the time, and how younger generations wouldn’t understand how insane this film was? Like Barrymore being killed off in the opening scene is NUTS! Younger folks wouldn’t even know who she is, or how much of an A-list actress she was at the time.

C CP1708 one of the greatest horror films of all time, and it pisses me off that these youngins could never have their minds blown like audiences did in 96’

Shang Chi

Not really into Marvel movies much but I usually end up watching them at one point or another. Kinna get tired of the predictability. They seem to follow the same formula. This one felt that way to a point but had some really nice moments. There were also a good amount of legit laughs that I enjoyed. Fight scenes were on point. And the last 30 min paid off extremely well. Everything that happened in that fantasy realm that the mother was from was :emoji_fire: . I got into it at the end a lot more than I usually do with most Marvel movies. Wish I saw it in IMax 3D with all those visuals.

I was watching this film the other night (on edibles) and I might have already said this and I was too faded to remember……..

But doesn’t it blow your guys minds about the impact this movie had at the time, and how younger generations wouldn’t understand how insane this film was? Like Barrymore being killed off in the opening scene is NUTS! Younger folks wouldn’t even know who she is, or how much of an A-list actress she was at the time.

C CP1708 one of the greatest horror films of all time, and it pisses me off that these youngins could never have their minds blown like audiences did in 96’

Everything about these movies are so 90s as I’m watching…

Jamie Kennedy, Joshua Jackson, Neve Campbell, David Arquette, Courtney Cox, Jerry O’Connell, Michelle Geller, Heather Graham, Tori Spelling, etc. The video stores, the film class discussions, etc.

Love them so far.

I remember sitting there breathless 5 minutes in. I KNEW when he asked for the killer in Friday the 13th EXACTLY what he was doing, I looked like Leo.meme, pointing oooh oooh oooh, and he gets her. I was mesmerized. Instantly, I knew this film was gonna be special.

And it still holds up great. It really does.

I'm super ready for Scream 5, even tho I always know, it will never compare to the OG. They've made good films with 2, 3, and 4, but the first is just pure special. A complete out of nowhere film. The first image I have of that film was Courtney Cox in the lime green or whatever, and I was like naw, that's gonna be dumb...... :lol: How little did I know...... :pimp:

I liked Scream and Scream 2 alot, but 3 and 4 not nearly as much. For me, the self-referential, meta-ness of the frachise started to get a little tiresome. But that's me.

Back
Top Bottom