Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Chapelwaite on Epix is a great binge. It's a one and done miniseries.

I came in blind, so I'm weighing the options of is this just scary with a soon to be revealed logical explanation? Scary with borderline supernatural context? Or full on super scary supernatural horror?

Gotta say I didn't see vampires coming (don't really read Stephen King books) so I was like that was a shock. Then I was lime oh its vampires :rolleyes but I gave it a chance and was soon like oh **** its vampires. Really could've swapped them out for demons cuz the focus is basically on this evil version of the bible.

Then my mans Christopher Heyerdahl pops up as the main villain and all is right. Got nothing else to worry about on that front.

Last edited:
Chapelwaite on Epix is a great binge.

I came in blind, so I'm weighing the options of is this just scary with a soon to be revealed logical explanation? Scary with borderline supernatural context? Or full on super scary supernatural horror?

Gotta say I didn't see vampires coming (don't really read Stephen King books) so I was like that was a shock. Then I was lime oh its vampires :rolleyes but I gave it a chance and was soon like oh **** its vampires. Really could've swapped them out for demons cuz the focus is basically on this evil version of the bible.

Then my mans Christopher Heyerdahl pops up as the main villain and all is right. Got nothing else to worry about on that front.
Been advertised on my Roku :lol:, I’ll give it a whirl

“I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring justice....then I will break you.”
1641174838044.gif

Matrix was aight. Was a little disappointing considering I was hoping for something more. Just felt like they left a lot on the table for another installment. Next one better be mind blowing. I did like the story and how it played out. Not too many moments dragged for me either. Was ok, but nothing spectacular.

Naw, Fincher is full of **** here.

Ben puts that Yankee hat on and he's a meme for the rest of eternity WITH a Yankee hat on, something he's not tryna live with for the rest of his life. Fincher doesn't know or understand that kind of attention, he can kick rocks. That's not "unprofessional" at all. Finch is outta pocket here.

Naw, Fincher is full of **** here.

Ben puts that Yankee hat on and he's a meme for the rest of eternity WITH a Yankee hat on, something he's not tryna live with for the rest of his life. Fincher doesn't know or understand that kind of attention, he can kick rocks. That's not "unprofessional" at all. Finch is outta pocket here.

According to this article, what you said is exactly why Ben wouldn’t wear the Yankees hat -

Larry David is a true master at this “show about nothing” type. Dude really just lays out real life experiences. Seinfeld had a terrific cast, but that show and their predicaments was for sure Larry. Jerry lucky they homies :lol: Larry lowkey could of picked any white comedian and plopped him there.
Also I’m on my rewatch and man he was looking “young” back then. His hair more wild now and doesn’t walk as smooth :frown:

I'm siding with Fincher just because F Boston. I get both their sides though, it's a job, be a professional and get it done, but also at the end of the day you still have to go home and face your tribe. It's like Snoop playing a blood in a movie.

Back
Top Bottom