Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

First movie I'm watching when I get my video wall complete 🔥
images (2).jpeg

Almost there gotta adjust the top left and buy the last tv not not too shabby for my first try at this 🤷🏾‍♂️🔥🔥 can't wait word to Bart Scott
IMG_20220107_201134__01.jpg

B8990105-C5BD-46AD-93F8-BC5216E6B065.jpeg

I am fine with all of your guys and gal’s thoughts on her. Hailee’s overrated amongst her peers though.

Do I give credit to the 12-year-old for the best acting performance of her career???????
Why wouldn't you? :lol: She's currently 25.

Most child actors who give excellent performances usually fall off immediately after and disappear from the spotlight or become novelty acts for tv shows.
I am fine with all of your guys and gal’s thoughts on her. Hailee’s overrated amongst her peers though.
I don't even think she's that highly rated. Especially among the other ppl being named.

She made the list that’s the big ol issue, she was good in True Grit which was a 2010 movie and she didn’t fade away. Can you tell I’m a huge fan? :lol:

Do I give credit to the 12-year-old for the best acting performance of her career???????

Edge of Seventeen was arguably her best performance, especially since she was lead. But yeah I don't know why you wouldn't give credit to a 12 year old who showed out for the Coens side-by-side with Damon, Bridges and Brolin. That's kind of impressive :lol:

Last edited:
Hailee Steinfeld I believe, who's solid. Not bad enough to hate but i've never seen Pitch Perfect so I don't even understand what's going on. Great voice work in Arcane though, didn't even know it was her.

From what I’ve heard these ****ty films will pay Bruce a million dollars for like a week of work and he just totally phones it in.

I don't know where they show these crap movies or who's watching them, but they stay getting cranked out. Like, go look at C. Thomas Howell's IMDB page. He's been like 100 movies nobody's ever heard of.

I don't know where they show these crap movies or who's watching them, but they stay getting cranked out. Like, go look at C. Thomas Howell's IMDB page. He's been like 100 movies nobody's ever heard of.
Feel like i've seen him in a bunch of random stuff but my brain never makes the connection to the younger him.

I don't know where they show these crap movies or who's watching them, but they stay getting cranked out. Like, go look at C. Thomas Howell's IMDB page. He's been like 100 movies nobody's ever heard of
VoD and dollar tree bin. They gotta be backed by the russian mafia or something for some money laundering scheme 😭

Round 2 much more successful got the hang of it now, much easier if you mount each tv as you go 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. Now I gotta find the energy to get my asz down to best buy 😂. Probably going to attempt again in my living room later this year. Will probably go with 32s instead of 43s in there. Going to sacrifice a little size and get better quality tvs try to find some with as slim edges as possible.

IMG_20220108_143005__01.jpg

Gotta fill the $5 bin at wal-mart and export them to other countries. Also gotta have something for the black dad's at the barbershop to watch

My old homie at work told me when he was in high school in the 70s they called vinyl records Licorice Pizza🤷🏾‍♂️. He took his wife to the theater last week said they really enjoyed the movie. OG never lets me down he's the one that put me on the Rick James, Joe Montana, and Super Dave Obsorne documentaries. We always talking about PBS, David Attenborough, and documentaries so when he actually mentions a movie to me least I can do is check it out 😂🤷🏾‍♂️.

I don't dislike Chalamet at all but I can't think of any movie where he impressed me.

He was good in Call Me By Your Name but it wasn't any acting tour de force.

Kelvin Harrison Jr.
John Boyega
Nathalie Emmanuel
Hannah John-Kamen
Storm Reid
Ana Taylor-Joy
Lana Condor
Kiki Layne
Himesh Patel
Jharrel Jerome
Olivia Cooke
Sydney Sweeney
Ana De Armas
Eiza González
They did Boyega dirty in star wars :smh:

I decided long ago that I hate JLaw and Hailee Steinfeld, I’ll update if either changes :lol: not impressed that’s me but, I’m an open-minded lad we’ll take in evidence as it comes

Chalamet was good in Lady Bird, it seems like we’re waiting for something he will do though.

I decided long ago that I hate JLaw and Hailee Steinfeld, I’ll update if either changes :lol: not impressed that’s me but, I’m an open-minded lad we’ll take in evidence as it comes

Chalamet was good in Lady Bird, it seems like we’re waiting for something he will do though.

Back
Top Bottom