Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched House of Gucci last night. Wasn't awful, thought Gaga held it down out of the bunch. Her accent tho seemingly flipped from Italian to Russian :lol: .

It's also a silly pet peeve, but it was weird to see the entire movie in English (duh) when taking place only in Italy (and a trip to NY).

Screenshot 2022-02-03 115626.png

:pimp:

Anyone know why Red State isn't available anywhere? It's like it was canceled or something. Can't even rent it on cable or find it on Amazon. Good movie I wanted to revisit.

Man PLUTOtv stays dropping Gems.
This might be my favorite opening of All Time just because of the sound effects and the SONG

AS a kid it always has e me Goosebumps.
It’s also the song that plays when he reaches the Final Level and gets the GLOW

Ok, so I have finished all 4 seasons of Yellowstone......me likey. :smokin

First off, Beth is incredible. :lol: Granted, it gets a little old her doin whatever she wants and no real stakes, like I'm pretty sure one of those buckle bunnies could have snuck her and she'd be done for, but whatever, she's evil and smart as hell, I get it.

I wasn't sure why she hated Jamie so damn much, but then when I seen why, I was just *weebay.gif* Holy **** :wow: And I swear, I mean, SWEAR it looked to me like Jamie actually thought it thru and decided to make the move without even letting her know what was happening. My wife disagrees and didn't think he understood fully, I don't think that was the vibe. I think he KNEW it would hurt her forever.

The first ep of S4 was :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I was jumpin around my livin room like Ozymandius. That was Heat re-done. :lol: Annnnnnnnnd then Kasey spent 3 episodes dreaming in the dirt..... :stoneface: What the **** was the point of that? Monica and Tate were MIA half the season, I just don't understand why they completely fell off like that.

Was happy for the Jimmy storyline. Pretty cool for him to get some respect. My dude def outkicked his coverage twice, but whatever.

Walker...... :lol: Man, that is one unlucky dude. I feel bad for dude always getting screwed by the Duttons (and Rip) But, I'm cool with them allowing him back and not gettin outta pocket about it. I even peeped him poppin off the shotty during the attack on the ranch.

Rip :pimp:

Mini Rip :lol: Lil man told his dyin dad to **** off. :rofl:

FWIW I thought the actress that played Beth was an absolute YAWN in the Sherlock Holmes Downey/Jude movie franchise. But after Yellowstone everyone loves her, she has added like a decade plus to her acting chops since those movies began though. I haven’t watched Yellowstone yet but I will at some point.

Beth, Walker, the old cowboy and Kasey's son are the ones I hated most on the show 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. I hate watch it. Every episode I'm like " these mfkas here 🤬🤬" I can't stand that show but I'm one of those people that once I start a show I have to see how it ends 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

On the other hand really liking 1883 so far.

Last edited:
I really liked the ghostbusters afterlife movie. It was well made. Had that old school movie magic feeling. Blows my mind that the director is the son of the original 1984 movie director. So yeah you know it was made with the best intentions.

I didn’t like how the last 20 or 30 minutes kinda dragged but I’m glad this film was made. Next movie I’m watching is the Jake gyllenhal spiderman movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom