Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

27% on RT sheesh.

I enjoyed the dialogue.

6.8/10
MV5BMTcyMzc0MzYyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM2NDk0NA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
One of my Favorite FILMS.
I enjoyed the CONTENT and the Payoff in the End by the SOLDIER/Students.

Final stage of Twisted Metal I used to just sit on the edge of the roof and Minnion would drive full speed at me, and I'd move out of the way and dude would just plunge to his death :lol:

Game was mad fun though to just mess round. First ever PS1 game I had. Got it with the Playstation for Christmas in like 95 or 96.

Wish I could watch this for the first time again. Such a fun ride
It almost feels like you’re joining Richard on his trip. Love the vibe from the very beginning.

“So after eighteen hours in the back of an airplane, three dumb movies, two plastic meals, six beers and absolutely no sleep, I finally touch down; in bangkok.” 🔥

The scene where Richard described being attacked by the shark. :wow:

How? The story in Twisted Metal is silly as ****.

There's nothing sacred about Twisted Metal at all.
Twisted Metal and its sequels is when I stopped giving a **** about fighting game stories :lol:

That **** crazy with all the wishes and everything. I thought Mortal Kombat was wild.

No way it can be ruined unless the action is super whack and I suspect they'll just copy FF for that.

Last edited:
Twisted Metal and its sequels when it stopped giving a **** about fighting game stories :lol:

That **** crazy with all the wishes and everything. I thought Mortal Kombat was wild.

No way it can be ruined unless the action is super whack and I suspect they'll just copy FF for that.

Dang y’all are taking me back, I actually remember reading the backstory for each character in the booklets that used to come with the game.

Yeah, I used to geek out :lol:

if you read the booklet to the original super mario brothers game you'd know that the bricks used to be the citizens of mushroom kingdom

“The most powerful neourotoxin in the world. It works faster than the nerve conduction velocity, which means the animal’s down before it actually feels the - P! - prick of the dart.”

“Is there an antitote?”

“What, like if you shot yourself in the foot? Don’t do that, you would be dead before you even knew you had an accident.”
1646187008053.jpeg

I saw AMC is doing something called variable pricing, I guess they've done it overseas already, but they'll charge more for premier tickets like the Batman.

Great to see Christopher Walken back on screen. For me it feels like he's been gone for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom