Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yea I stopped watching BCS somewhere in the middle of season 3 as I was getting bored and kept meaning to get back to it but havent in a couple years now. Thinking of just restarting from the beginning but not sure I want to get through the slowness of those first couple seasons again.

Yea I stopped watching BCS somewhere in the middle of season 3 as I was getting bored and kept meaning to get back to it but havent in a couple years now. Thinking of just restarting from the beginning but not sure I want to get through the slowness of those first couple seasons again.
Just pick it up at S3 and go for it.

I never liked the OG Top Gun for some reason. And I'm usually a sucker for that 80's cheese.

Just pick it up at S3 and go for it.

100 % co-sign

I also stopped midway season 3 and then when I heard S6 was dropping, I went back and hate watched through season 3. Season 4 picked back up to at least watchable status for me. Season 5 was pure flames and edging towards BB quality. Lalo is SUCH a good character man.

Haven’t heard nothing but good things about S6.

Master Zik Master Zik can you confirm if the lethal weapon 5,6,7 episodes have been cancelled or not?

Wish I could see Maverick this weekend. I was guaranteed all in, but it’s still nice to hear great reviews.

100 % co-sign

I also stopped midway season 3 and then when I heard S6 was dropping, I went back and hate watched through season 3. Season 4 picked back up to at least watchable status for me. Season 5 was pure flames and edging towards BB quality. Lalo is SUCH a good character man.

Haven’t heard nothing but good things about S6.

Master Zik Master Zik can you confirm if the lethal weapon 5,6,7 episodes have been cancelled or not?

Wish I could see Maverick this weekend. I was guaranteed all in, but it’s still nice to hear great reviews.

They've been cancelled but you can still find the episodes "out there" but no streaming service officially has them.

FX may have them though. If they have something like that.

Last edited:
Dead Reckoning hype got me like

CACE44EC-9B69-4E8A-BF41-16179D74DB62.jpeg

Peak Courtney Cox-Arquette relationship when those two meet for the first time after Wes and his mom get murdered :lol:

Mission Impossible 1 still remains as a really good De Palma movie. Arguably his last good film lol

The langley heist scene is still really fun, though I must say it’s weird to see so much CGI at the end there with the train. If this was made today 100% Cruise would be on a real train aha.

MI2…is not great. I love John Woo but besides Face\Off and maybe Hard Target I found his hollywood output a bit lacking. Thandie Newton doe…
8D320BEF-FEA3-4E66-9B75-3BA4A14CCBE8.jpeg

0739B868-FC73-4459-A779-723819B83869.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom