Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sounds like Bill is half using that old man Biden perv excuse and the age old comedian's I was making a joke excuse. Straddling a woman sounds crazy.

Don't care much about Bill being an a-hole to ppl cuz honestly ppl act like they don't know how to respond and handle that but that **** he did to 9 year old Seth Green was ****ed up :lol:

I remember when Lucy Liu spoke out about dude years ago when they filmed Charlie's Angels and nobody had her back. Nobody spoke up about other **** Bill did to them. Now ppl are writing memoirs and recounting old events. Real lame. Should've done it then not when Bill is like 80 and not the star he once was.

This is false. You either are not a fan or didn't like the movies she was in.

During that time in her career she was in the opposite of a decline.
no **** sherlock ! I was inlove with the girl fyi. and speaking of that time in her career, which motion picture did really well after Star Wars Episode 3? Black Swan practically revived her waning career, fyi.

How many of you are willing to put your hand in the air and admit that you’ve done the Buffalo Bill pose from Silence of the Lambs in front of your bathroom mirror?

…you know what I’m talking about.
Sure. Did it to get some Gina…

15FBF7F7-9607-4032-A7CC-26360245B0D3.gif

no **** sherlock !
This really doesn't make sense as a reply :lol:

Her career was nlt in decline.
I was inlove with the girl fyi. and speaking of that time in her career, which motion picture did really well after Star Wars Episode 3? Black Swan practically revived her waning career, fyi.
You're confusing box office success with acting success for some reason.

To even compare the prequels to her work before or after is nonsensical.

This really doesn't make sense as a reply :lol:

Her career was nlt in decline.

You're confusing box office success with acting success for some reason.

To even compare the prequels to her work before or after is nonsensical.
not really.

She likes theme parks, reading and the Star Wars prequels.

Where have you been all my life. 🥰

I’d def invite her to my prequel viewing parties. My rules would be more geared towards drinking though. Take a shot anytime they use the words “republic” or “jedi council”
1D7021E3-8A20-4A9C-A0CC-EC03888CE3DD.gif

First. Phenomena (1985) free on Tubi.
A826421B-6B91-4E5C-8BA4-3061DCDA753B.jpeg

This is def worth a watch you guys. It’s weird as hell, partly dubbed with awful English, but entertaining and beautiful to look at.

*WARNING* Jennifer Connelly is only 15 years old as the lead in this.

5.2/8

Back
Top Bottom